Zombie Survival Sheet

[align=center]

[/align]

I stumbled upon the lay out for the above sheet on deviantART:

So I decided to make one. Feel free to make one yourself if you feel like it.

Lol… choosing TMS as your sidekick.

Hey man, TMS >>> Nighty when it comes to zombie apocalypses. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, that’s the only thing you laugh at? I’m surprised. :lol

[quote=“Andrex”]Hey man, TMS >>> Nighty when it comes to zombie apocalypses. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, that’s the only thing you laugh at? I’m surprised. :lol[/quote]

i laughed at you having yoshi as your vehicle. hahaha yoshi… so cute. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Andrex”]Hey man, TMS >>> Nighty when it comes to zombie apocalypses. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, that’s the only thing you laugh at? I’m surprised. :lol[/quote]

That’s not Nighty…

That’s my friend Shawn. He’s a big zombie buff. He loves Resident Evil and whenever he comes over, we play co-op Darkwatch.

And my vehicle is a '99 Chevy Malibu…

I know. But my decision was oddly between TMS and Nighty. His comics give off somewhat of a badass attitude, but since he’s probably not like that in real life, I skipped him for TMS. Plus, TMS is from Texas.

Yeah drex.

Get your shit straight or i’ll pack your ass full of it.

[quote=“nightshade_II”]Yeah drex.

Get your shit straight or i’ll pack your ass full of it.[/quote]

Stealing my coat, eh, Andrex? :neutral_face:

Hey, the place was abandoned when I got there. There were traces that there was once tight-fitting leather and skimpy clothing in the closet, but it had been taken, leaving me with this nice jacket. :slight_smile:

Or so you’re admitting that if I left it there, you would have worn the tight leather and skimpy women clothing?

Andrex is really a girl confirmed! :Q

[quote=“Kumiko”]Or so you’re admitting that if I left it there, you would have worn the tight leather and skimpy women clothing?

Andrex is really a girl confirmed! :Q[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m whatever the hell Tieria is on Gundam 00. No one knows…