Your Game-Related Christmas list...

Chrono Trigger DS (No official box, yet)

Hrm, I don’t know if I’ll be getting any games this Christmas. I’ll be buying GH World Tour on my own this Sunday, and Animal Crossing right when it hits too. I suppose I could ask for Moon DS and Sonic Unleashed, but really I still have so many games to play already. I’m actually thankful that there’s not too many releases this year. :stuck_out_tongue:

The “big gift” this year is hopefully the phone in my sig, but if that doesn’t work out, eh.

It’s a work in progress, but…

^I can dream, can’t I?^ :frowning:

• PS3
  • Eye of Judgement
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Heavenly Sword
  • Resistance 1 and 2
  • Uncharted
  • Silent Hill 5
  • Dead Space
  • Animal Crossing City Folk
  • Wii Music
  • Couple older games

I’m sure there’s more than I’m forgetting…

We’ll have to have a Christmas party Kumi! Your town or mine? :stuck_out_tongue:

Makes no different to me.

It just sucks that I can’t afford it the day it comes out… :frowning:

[quote=“Kumiko”]Makes no different to me.

It just sucks that I can’t afford it the day it comes out… :frowning:[/quote]

Yeah, it does. But in my opinion it kinda enhances the experience.

I remember, Christmas 2002, the first Animal Crossing was all I could think about. I even tried to replicate the gameplay with Legos. :stuck_out_tongue: The wait was worth it, and jumping in that first day, that first Christmas day I’ll never forget.

It’s so awesome that City Folk has real, region-catered holidays. That alone makes it a much better game than Wild World, in my opinion. :heart;

PS3
MGS4
LBP
Resistance 2
i think there’s like one more thing but i forget

I would get Fallout 3 on 360 not PS3.

Gimme a 360, then.

Lots of people getting a PS3 this Christmas, apparently.

hmmmm I think the FF 4 soundtrack is the only FF soundtrack I’ve barely listened to. I did hear a few pieces on the FF 4 DS Official Site and it sounds good.

Trusty Bell’s OST overall is good but it doesn’t really have that many stand out pieces.

Anyways

Bioshock (Got)
Eternal Sonta (Got)
Mirror’s Edge
Resistance 2
LBP
Rock Band 2

Right now only

Valkyria Chronicles
Castlevania Order of Eccelsia
Persona 4 Social Link Expansion set

All the more reason to get it if RE5 doesn’t come to the Wii. [SPOILER]Which looks pretty likely.[/SPOILER]

We’ll see. >_>

I want to take Wii Music off my list…

And I want the Persona 2 expansion too.