Xplay's InFamous review

http://g4tv.com/xplay/reviews/1986/inFamous-Review.html

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a review where they just come out and tell you what the score is before it’s even started. I’m guessing they really liked it.

Anyhow, this just makes me want to get it that much more.

I thought you already had it. I have seen no ads for this game on TV leading me to believe this game will bomb. I don’t understand Sony has a AAA sandbox hero game and does nothing to try to promote it. Do they just want all their exclusives to just I dunno not sell well.

I see alot of PS3 game ads on Comedy Central. But, I don’t watch enough tv anymore to make a valid descision. I never saw inFamous selling that well, anyhow. And, I don’t have it because I’m poor and stupid.

Poor because I have no money.
Stupid because I went out about a week ago and bought 3 games with money that could have bought inFamous.

Its all good hey if what I say is right and it does bomb I’m sure it will be down to 29.99 soon enough.

IDK. It’s a great game and Sucker Punch has made a name for themselves with Sly Cooper. And Sony’s not stupid. If the game isn’t selling enough, they’ll push up the advertisements.

P.S. Why do you never check your PSN messages, Gamer?

[quote=“nothere413”]IDK. It’s a great game and Sucker Punch has made a name for themselves with Sly Cooper. And Sony’s not stupid. If the game isn’t selling enough, they’ll push up the advertisements.

P.S. Why do you never check your PSN messages, Gamer?[/quote]

Never I’m not even with my triple I’m at my parents crib visiting. I think I’m going to sell my PSTriple to pay rent and shit anyways and get the slim this fall.

I see you on Warhawk quite a bit though, I and I wanted to play a round or two with you but you never answer my messages.

That’s my roommate playing most the time. He sucks I will PM you when I’m on.

nothere you didnt even add me on psn when i sent you a request :neutral_face:

OH LAWD, I’M BELLE!

I must not have recognized it as you at the time. I’ll add you when I get on.

fuck you’re the belle of PSN D:

They’ve been running ads every commercial break for a week during adult swim, or at least during Family Guy. The same ads, over and over.

Have not been watching Adult Swim as of late but I just got done watching Gametrailers TV on Spike and did not see one ad for the game, thought I would but nope. Whats the ad like?

anecdotal evidence FTL

Anyways I’m shocked Adam didn’t review it he was like one of the first people to start jocking it.

[quote=“sbf717”]anecdotal evidence FTL

Anyways I’m shocked Adam didn’t review it he was like one of the first people to start jocking it.[/quote]

jocking?

Seriously, Chad… “jocking”?

Well he was… he did it with all the Sly Cooper games too >_>

WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MEAN?

When you are on someone’s jock… Like wanting to ride their junk.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Or in other terms “dick riding”