X-Play's Disembodied Voice Intro's

I remember the Disembodied Voice named Jason Frankovitz which he did from 2003-2005. He did from episodes 1-240. You may remember his intro’s when the show would first come on then he would introduce the 2 hosts then he would find out what is coming up next on the show. I remember in the early episodes where he would not say “Today on X-Play” or “Tonight on X-Play”. But anyway if anyone wants to post intros for his episodes, I would really appreciate it but make sure it does not have profanity. Profanity words will be replaced with bleep. Make sure it’s from episodes 1-240.

Episode 1 4/28/03

“Tonight on X-Play, Tao Feng and the agent art of ripping people limb from limb. Bringing the heat in this year’s MLB SlugFest and a do it yourself commandos course, courtesy of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six. Stick around, it’s game time.”

“Now with a brand new format of the same man and hair, Here’s Adam Sessler!”

“Coming Up, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield, plus the adventures of Adam Sessler, slot commando?”

“Once again, here’s Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

“Next, letting baseball go to your head with our review of MLB SlugFest 20-04, and head to techtv.com/xplay for behind the scene action, video and full reviews.”

“Coming Up, war is hell especially if you don’t know what your doing in Battlefield 1942.”

1 Like

We now have a name for the guy who did these??

2 Likes

I thought everyone knew it was Jason Frankovitz for years. :thinking:

I made a thread dedicated to the viewer submissions for intros some years back. It is probably still here.

2 Likes

Yes, spooie. Everyone knew that. Literally every one on earth.

2 Likes

Damn right.

Those that were around at the G4 forums and weren’t banned, anyway. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Jason Frankovitz did the intros till Episode 240 which aired on 3/8/2005.

Episode 198 11/9/04

“Today on X-Play, this is it, Halo 2!!! The biggest Xbox game of the year. We have multiplayer, Halo history and our review of Halo 2. Prepare for shock and aaaah. It’s game time.”

“Please welcome two people who rather be playing Halo 2 right now, Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

“Coming Up, we give you more Halo 2.”

“Once again two people whose Covenant broke a long time ago, Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

“Coming Up, a multiplayer of madness in Halo 2.”

“One is master, one is cheap. It’s Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

“Up Next, here’s the big one, our review of Halo 2.”

“Once again, two people who known Halo is set backwards as Olah, Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

oh you were probably chanting his name since i hung out in Anime Unleashed, and since some time Sessler left and i stopped watching

1 Like

You’re acting like being banned from a gaming forum is the height of embarrassment, when in actuality it’s pretty common experience for a 14-year old. :shhh:

aka-loki banned Andrex from the G4 forums and then he died.

2 Likes

sure… sure…

How many places were you banned from? :stuck_out_tongue:

Since I was 14? Nowhere I don’t think. I just posted on GAF, and I still have my account there.

Well, in all fairness, you’re only like 17 anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

did he really died or is just a plain old enigma due to a lost connection?

As you may know Jason Frankovitz did Dynasty Tactics before X-Play back in 2002.

Episode 70 10/28/03

“Today on X-Play, what if the russian’s won the cold war, you’ll find out in Freedom Fighters. World War II Shrinks to an adorable pocketside in Commandos 3, and dinosaur’s frolic in their natural appetite, hey. Don’t ask me, it’s game time.”

“Please welcome two people who know how to handle a guncon, Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

“Up Next, Oops, recreational skydivers mistakely land in a war towards Berlin.”

“Once again the worst case scenario, Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

“Coming Up, Morgan shows us off some good looking games. Oh Momma!”

“Take your chopstick, It’s Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

“In a moment, political unrushed is fun fun fun in Freedom Fighters.”

“Once again, the hooligans of X-Play, Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

Episode 192 10/27/04

“Today on X-Play, our regular programming gets carjacked by Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. Holy parental advisories warnings mad man, things are about to get violent, can we even show that? It’s game time.”

“Warning, this program is not suitable for children, pregnant women, or Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

“Up Next, more Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. Why? Because we can.”

“Warning, contains explicit content and Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

“Up Next, a GTA clone that is twice as offensive as the original game. Really?”

“Warning, may cause nashua. It’s Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

“Up Next, this is it, our first look at Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.”

“Once again, two people who love carjacking, Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

Episode 85 12/8/03

“Today on X-Play, 5 of the years biggest games are on 1 show. Watch out for spikes in Prince of Persia. Do the victory dance in Socom II, and make some noise with True Crime Streets of LA. I like compound. It’s game time.”

“Warning! Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb may be habitis to your health.”

“Coming Up, take it to the courts in Top Spin.”

“Once again, they snap, crackle & they pop at interns, it’s Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

“Up Next, parents love a game where it let’s you fight strippers, it’s True Crime Streets of LA.”

“Once again, two people united by their fear of fanbase, it’s Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

Episode 108 2/11/04

“Today on X-Play, a hedgehog and his wacky friends run really fast in Sonic Heroes. America’s game gets an upgrade in All Star Baseball 2005, and meeting nice people in Fallout Brotherhood of Steel. Uh it’s uh game time.”

“Because you haven’t been through enough. It’s Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

“Coming Up, kicking it new school in World Soccer Winning Eleven 7.”

“Just when you thought it was safe to make a crappy game, it’s Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

“In a moment, a racing game gets tiny in Top Gear Rally.”

“Somewhere in the North Atlantic, Adam Sessler & Morgan Webb.”

“Up Next, walking like you pooped your pants in All Star Baseball 2005.”

“Rated “T” for Teen because Adam thinks he is still one, here’s Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

Episode 73 11/5/03

“Today on X-Play, grab your light savers, it’s Jedi Knight Jedi Academy. Go to a painful burning place in Spawn, and get independent by Roadkill. What the ____, it’s game time.”

“From a galaxy far far away, come Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

“Coming Up, that’s not Russel Crow in Gladius.”

“Welcome to the beginning, off the end, Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”

“Coming Up, sure he’s got magical power but why not use a big gun in Spawn.”

“Once again, the fiery reddick of Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb.”