With TDTESS out of the way.

What movies do you look forward to the most for the rest of 2008 and 2009?

I’d say…

The Box
The Neverhood* (If it even comes out next year) [SPOILER]Or ever…[/SPOILER]
Inglourious Basterds*
S. Darko
Dorian Gray
The World Ends*
Into the Wild Green Yonder

• = Ones I would definitely see in theaters.

You CANNOT put TDK and TDTESS in the same title, I’m sorry.

Anyways, mine:

Title Date Hype / 10 The Spirit December 25 2 / 10 Friday the 13th February 13 3 / 10 Watchmen March 6 1 / 10 Dragonball Evolution April 3 3 / 10 X-Men Origins: Wolverine May 1 4 / 10 Star Trek May 8 7 / 10 Terminator Salvation May 22 9 / 10 The Haunting in Connecticut June 19 4 / 10 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince July 17 9 / 10

*All hype ratings subject to extreme and wild change at the release of a trailer.

It was supposed to be clever…

TDk and TDtess.

Anyhow… why is everyone all hyped about Harry Freakin’ Potter?

I wanna see

Watchmen, Star Trek, Half Blood Prince (That was my favorite book), wolverine and terminator.

[quote=“nightshade_II”]I wanna see

Watchmen, Star Trek, Half Blood Prince (That was my favorite book), wolverine and terminator.[/quote]

But, Nighty…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Pegg

Look at his next two movies…

I hope TWE will be out 2009, but it looks unlikely.

[quote=“nothere413”]It was supposed to be clever…

TDk and TDtess.

Anyhow… why is everyone all hyped about Harry Freakin’ Potter?[/quote]

It’s the film where [SPOILER]Dumbledore is killed by Snape[/SPOILER]. Everybody’s been wanting to see that in live action since they read the book.

And while it isn’t my favorite (Deathly Hallows is), it’s a pretty large step up from the already good Order of the Phoenix.

I looked up The Haunting in Connecticut. It looks really stupid…

I HATE it when they say a horror story is “based on true events”.

Only the people, places, and events have been changed.

Nah I saw it on the Discover Channel as part of the Haunting in series. Was great back then and is more factual than these stories usually are.

And it scared me a lot, but that could be because I first watched it when I was like 10.