What are you watching? (TV)

Non-rerun-wise, that is.

Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire (Thursdays @ 10, Comedy Central): Probably my favorite “new” show. Been watching it since the night it premiered and every week since, it’s dumb but it’s still pretty funny. I also like that even though it’s a farce, it does have a “real” story. The real sucky part about it is this first season was only about six episodes.

Deadliest Warrior (Tuesdays @ 10, Spike): I use this mostly as a good show to bond with my sister, who’s all into history and that stuff. The best parts are the banter between the teams, and of course the re-enactment at the end.

Lost (Wednesday @ 9, ABC): Been watching ever since episode two premiered way back in September 2005. I’ve been through the highs (seasons one and two) and the lows (everything else), and with it ending next year at a total of six seasons, I can’t back out. The characters are a draw of their own, I suppose, so even if it wasn’t ending I’d still watch as I’ve invested too much already.

How I Met Your Mother (Mondays @ 8, ABC): The Seinfeld of the 2000s. I take it back, no sitcom can match that, but it does get pretty close.

Scrubs would be here, but I kept missing it and it “ended” yesterday (even though ABC is in talks to renew it again.) Gotta watch the eps of the latest season online.

I dont watch much tv anymore.

Only shows I do watch are

Spongebob

Fairly Odd Parents

Drake and Josh

Run’s House

Kuzco

Jake Long: American Dragon

I didn’t watch much TV until like two months ago. Until then it was purely Lost that I would actually care to get up and change the channel for.

Parks and Recreation (Thursdays @ 7:30, NBC) Amy Poehler, Aziz Ansari offer great laughs Amy Poehler has the Micheal Schott syndrome which is not a bad thing. She is just as funny as Carrel but in a different way I’m really enjoying the show so far they had a bit where Chris Pratt was playing Rock Band it was golden. Great start to its first season looking forward to see more of this.

Fringe (Tuesdays @ 8, FOX) J.J. Abrams said that the plot of his new series Fringe would be alot easier to follow, I thought because of that the show would be boring and predictable but I was wrong. The first episode had an FBI agent trip acid in order to get inside another agents mind…moar please.

Lost (Wednesday @ 8, ABC) I unlike Andrex actually enjoyed all the seasons and I particually like season 5 the best so far. So many questions have been answered but the way in which they were answered is more than I could of ever asked for. I’m sad that there is only one season left but with the way this season is going to end it looks like season 6 will blow Lost fans socks off.

The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency (Sunday @ 9, HBO) What a brilliant brave show this is. A Ladies detective agency in Africa? GTFO! Jill Scott one of my favorite artist shines in this gentle heartwarming drama. Only have seen the two hour premiere but I know I’m going to buy the season when it comes out on DVD later. This is a show that will just make you feel good afterwords good stuff here.

In Treatment (Every weekday @ 8, HBO) My favorite show from 2008 is back and more fucked up then ever. The shows psychiatrist Paul is back and is now getting sued for a patient of his killing himself in season one. This show is on another level with a superb list of actors that have not seen much camera time but bring so much life to the patients and make their problems so enormous and so life like. Gives me a headache after each episode I feel like I just went through therapy.

I will say I have liked season five better than three and four, so far. It’s gonna come down to the finale if I really like it better though, and I remain unconvinced the finale will be very compelling at all. I still hold out hope that the sixth and final season will be good, but I doubt it’ll even resemble the show I originally fell in love with.

[quote=“Andrex”]Non-rerun-wise, that is.

Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire (Thursdays @ 10, Comedy Central): Probably my favorite “new” show. Been watching it since the night it premiered and every week since, it’s dumb but it’s still pretty funny. I also like that even though it’s a farce, it does have a “real” story. The real sucky part about it is this first season was only about six episodes.

Deadliest Warrior (Tuesdays @ 10, Spike): I use this mostly as a good show to bond with my sister, who’s all into history and that stuff. The best parts are the banter between the teams, and of course the re-enactment at the end.

Lost (Wednesday @ 9, ABC): Been watching ever since episode two premiered way back in September 2005. I’ve been through the highs (seasons one and two) and the lows (everything else), and with it ending next year at a total of six seasons, I can’t back out. The characters are a draw of their own, I suppose, so even if it wasn’t ending I’d still watch as I’ve invested too much already.

How I Met Your Mother (Mondays @ 8, ABC): The Seinfeld of the 2000s. I take it back, no sitcom can match that, but it does get pretty close.

Scrubs would be here, but I kept missing it and it “ended” yesterday (even though ABC is in talks to renew it again.) Gotta watch the eps of the latest season online.[/quote]

I’ve never heard of Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire. I like watching Deadliest Warrior. Never seen lost or How I met Your Mother. I’ve

I have been watching Lie to me, Fringe. I was watching Estate of Panic Earlier in the year and I really want them to do more. I’ve been watching anime alot more than TV recently.

Only thing I watch is heroes I would like to get into lost and smallville but both are way too far in and I feel like I need to watch stuff from the beginning.

It’s funny, especially if you like LOTR or Montey Python and the Holy Grail. It has some pretty good effects and CG too, shame it only has six episodes. Hopefully it gets a second season.

Yeah, that’s what sbf said. You could in fact just watch just the first two seasons though.

I never watch TV. About the only thing I watch is home improvement on nick at night.

Paranormal state
Ghost Hunters
King of the Hill
Family Guy

Since Chuck and Heroes ended their 3rd and 2nd seasons, I really haven’t been watching much TV.

I’ve watched a few animes (if that counts) recently on… “I-Tunes” but now I’m all anime’d out.

I’ll probably go back and watch the latest season of Scrubs on Hulu now that it’s finished since I missed pretty much the whole season due to forgetfulness. (Odd that I’d miss out on the possible last season of my favorite show of all time)

If there’s any show I can say I watch on a “regular basis”, it’s probably Malcolm in the Middle. There’s at least two episodes on every afternoon on FX, so I’m kept content.

I really need to find a new show to watch, but I can’t get into all these crappy FBI cop drama shows and edgy E.R. rippoffs (cough House MD cough) that have become so popular nowadays.

I think I’ll go back and finish “Kings” on Hulu. I really enjoyed the first two episodes, but I never got around to finishing out the season (or maybe finishing out the series, since I don’t think it’s going to be renewed for a second season.)

I’ve been wanting to go back and rewatch The Tenth Kingdom again, so maybe I’ll do that.

Hell, maybe I’ll just starting reading alot of books again. I haven’t read the Cirque du Freak series in a long while and I haven’t been up to date on Darren Shan’s latest books…

JESUS, TALK ABOUT A WALL OF TEXT. AS IF ANYONE CARES TO KNOW WHAT I PLAN ON WATCHING…

Same exact thing happened to me. :lol AFAIK only ABC’s site is showing the newer eps, and you have to download a plugin to watch them. :confused: And it sucks. :disgust;

Inhales

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I stopped watching TV a year ago.

I download old stuff now. Fate-Stay Night, Black Lagoon, Air TV, Kanon, K-On, Old-school TMNT, Transformers G1, Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Sonic SATAM and Adventures, Super Mario World, Super Mario Bros. 3, Sonic Underground, Dai-Guard, etc.

[quote=“nothere413”]Inhales

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-[/quote]

LOL love it.:stuck_out_tongue:

Home Movies season 1 on DVD.

And bands on late night shows.

Yeah, TV sucks.

Dude wtf nothere House MD is the best!!! Freaking love that show! Have you seen it from the beginning? Well I dunno guess I don’t blame you for not liking it it seems to be a girl’s majority that likes it. SEASON FINALE TONIGHT!!!

So yeah TV is the bomb. I currently watch:

House MD
Heroes
The Big Bang Theory
Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Think that’s it…huh.

I have Lost on season box sets since my dad sister and bro like it, but I haven’t gotten around to watching it. Rather read manga or watch anime first.

Deadliest Catch Its good! I don’t want to be a crab fisherman though. I couldn’t bare staying up for 48 hours.

Ninja Warrior Its an obstacle course on G4. I’m sure you’ve heard of it.

Lost It’s basically the best show on television.

Watching by far one of the best Sci-fi TV shows I’ve seen in years.

Torchwood.

It’s wonderfully shot and OMG the music selection is just great Kaiser Chief’s Sat Night followed by Sing from Travis. <3 <3 <3. So damn good and very sexy as well.

TV is nothing more than the background noise I use to fight away the paranoia of someone possibly sneaking up on me whenever I’m not listening to music or playing a game.

I don’t really watch anything and even if I had it on, I’d still be doing something else at the same time.