What are you watching? [Television]

I liked the first few episodes a lot but not so much the middle.

I was digging the whole on the road/run vibe in the beginning but I felt like it became a let down for a bit once we goy back to New York.

Agents of SHIELD Season Six Trailer

:grinning:

Fucking FINALLY! I was wondering what was up with the upcoming season. I really thought this trailer was about to that song thats often used in those savage meme vids where the kid choir starts singing.

ABC is turning Agents of SHIELD into a Summer Show, It’ll have 13 episodes, hence the uptick of CGI (in a network show that already had great CGI). Season 7 will do the same. It’s expected to come out sometime in July.

That’s a good decision since a lot of network shows begin to drag on while trying to fill 24 episodes. I wish Inhumans didn’t suck as much as it did, I know it was supposed to be the next limited series lead up just how Agent Carter was but I became invested in it even after seeing the first trailer fullnof bad effects and costumes.

I am a big Anson Mount fan too.

I actually like him a lot in the show along with Karnak and Gorgon.

Did you ever see Hell on Wheels? He is basically John Marston lol

How the hell have I never heard of that show…being on 5 seasons and on AMC?

Is it solo John or does he run in a posse?

Not really a posse but he has “friends”

Seriously? Check it out. It was pretty great as a whole. I can only recall a few things I had some issues with but every show is bound to have some things. It picked back up in the last two seasons and I fucking LOVED it. The last season in particular I remember enjoying.

Here is a good spoiler free synopsis I saw on IMDB.

“Cullen Bohannon, a former soldier and slaveholder, follows the track of a band of Union soldiers, the killers of his wife. This brings him to the middle of one of the biggest projects in US history, the building of the transcontinental railroad. After the war years in the 1860s, this undertaking connected the prospering east with the still wild west.”

I saw the first couple of seasons but never finished it.

I was a bit worried when I didn’t see Legends of Tomorrow return this or kast week… turns out it’s on hiatus until April 1st… cheeky bastards lol.

Speaking of, Flash has been legit great the last couple episodes.

The season villain is getting a bit worn but they always do at this point pretty much (s1 excepted.)

Yeah, they really have been stretching out the villain but the last episode seems like it was dropping some major hints on some of the previously mentioned tidbits that were brought up in passing.

I haven’t watched Flash since Zoom because that was a long drawn out villain.

Zoom wore out it’s welcome i agree.

But Flash kinda took a nosedive by having speedster villains for 3 seasons in a row. They rectified this by having The Thinker in season 4 which started out strong but lost steam by the end.

Glad to be hearing great things about season 5, though. Reason why i haven’t been watching all the latest arrowverse shows is because i wanted to catch up with others such as Luke Cage S2, Iron First S2, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, The Haunting of Hill House, Gotham S4, My Hero Academia S3, and Made In The Abyss, ect.

So, I’m waiting till the latest seasons of Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, and Legends show up on Netflix.

Legends always gets shorter season orders than the other Arrowverse shows, so they space them out more and air less reruns.

Last season of Flash was downright horrible, except for that episode with the nuclear bomb that was going to explode and the whole episode took place over a few seconds. If there were other good episodes last year, the bad taste of everything else wiped it from my mind.

I haven’t watched anything of Arrowverse since the Elseworlds crossover, but The Flash has been a definite improvement since at least episode 1 of season 3. Supergirl has been the best Arrowverse series this season so far.

That said… Gotham is fun.

Everything is renewed basically on CW.

Crisis here we come :hyper: