What are you watching? [Television]

Anyone still watching The Walking Dead? The season premiere wasn’t amazing and still manged to have a few dumb moments, but was better than the last couple.

Also… I realize now that two writers from Power Rangers RPM have been writing for it a while now. :thinking:

Yeah I liked it compared to what we have been getting. We’ll see how Kang maintains.

I couldn’t bring myself to watch Season 2.

I have not yet watched season 1. Wasn’t season 2 supposed to be better, though?

I heard it was. It even focused more on Daughters of the Dragon from what I’ve heard.

I was actually disappointed by that news earlier today. I quite enjoyed season 2 of Iron Fist.

Man…so since last weeks episode I started to watch Coven and i actually finished it yesterday and i guess now its time to watch murderhouse lol.

I heard Roanoke was gonna be thrown in the mix too. Let me find out that i will have to binge eachnseason, every week after watching the current apocalypse episode.

Daredevil Season 3 was perfect, at least to me.

Luke Cage got canceled. That is some bullshit right there.

Watching chilling adventures of sabrina and loving it.

It’s a perfect mix of creepy and corny with tons of Halloween atmosphere and a splash of sweetness.

I’m on episode 3 and love it.

I’m gonna get through episode 6 tonight.

I should retry the comic, started it and didn’t grab me like I was hoping it would. I coulda been in a weird mood, who knows what state of mind I was in when I tried. That’s why there is nothing wrong with giving things more chances.

I know this is a test of sorts, but… it looks a little off. Maybe because I’m so used to CD Projekt RED’s Geralt. From what I understand, this one is closer to the book.

Dat chin dimple lol

He looks like Draco Malfoy’s dad (Lucius Malfoy).

I had to google them :plain:

Not a Harry Potter fan?

Never read a book or saw a movie so I don’t know much about it lol I got the first book for free back when it was new and never read it. I wonder where it even is now.

Not a fan but not a hater.