What are you currently doing?(Gaming)

Right now, playing some Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce. Soon I may restart on Phantasy Portable because I accidently deleetd my file last month -.-. Next time i’ll save 2 files. xD

I’ve been playing Arad Senki.

I’ve been playing TF2 and LittleBigPlanet alot lately.

I should probably play Final Fantasy IV DS some more…

I played and beat Turtles in Time again, and I’ve also picked up Odin Sphere again.

I’ve been playing a couple games:

Final Fantasy XII – because I apparently needed a reminder of how much it sucked in comparison to the other Final Fantasy games.

LoZ: Wind Waker – I’ve been craving Zelda goodness for a while, so I thought that because Wind Waker is the only Zelda I’ve only beaten once, I’d play it through again.

Tales of Symphonia – My roommate and my friend wanted some multiplayer action with a good story. One of my favorite games.

Left 4 Dead – Because nothing says stress release like shooting zombies in the face. =D

[quote=“Daystar”]I’ve been playing a couple games:

Final Fantasy XII – because I apparently needed a reminder of how much it sucked in comparison to the other Final Fantasy games.
[/quote]

Final Fantasy XII > Final Fantasy IX and X

I recently bought Final Fantasy Online, so i’ll test it out this week. xD

Well. :frown;

The thing that I don’t like about FFXII is that I feel like it lost a little bit of its “Final Fantasyness”, if you know what I mean. Its the little things like not hearing the annoying fanfare after beating battles, not being absorbed into a FANTASY-like story…things like that. The fighting system is okay. I don’t really prefer the turn based or vice versa, I think both FFXII’s fighting system and the others are just fine.

What really gets me is the story. I don’t feel as involved in FFXII’s story as I did to X’s story or VII’s story or VIII’s story (sorry for the Roman numeral overload :boggle; ). I also don’t like the world so much as I liked Spira.

And my final “meh” regarding XII is the lack of notable music. Its just not as fun an experience as other Final Fantasys. I wouldn’t even consider it a very fun game in general. Forgive me nothere. :frowning:

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time

My DS has been in sleeping mode while I try to beat the final dungeon on-and-off, it’s fricking hard. Though that could be because I’m doing it solo, and the platforming is really iffy in the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

I recently beat Silent Hill 3 and I must say that is one amazing game.

It’s probably the best survival-horror game (since I consider RE4 a “hybrid”) I’ve ever played.

Of course I haven’t played hardly any other survival-horror games, :stuck_out_tongue: but this does have me interested in the Silent Hill series as well as other series like Fatal Frame because of how genuinely scared I got while playing it. The story of SH3 is great too; I really felt for Heather, and I consider her to be a very strong character.

I’ve also decided to start playing Persona 3 again (still haven’t beat it :frowning: ) because of how SH3 made me really care for characters.

Plus, most of my current-gen collection consists of shooters and other mindless action games (at least of those that I’ve yet to beat). :stuck_out_tongue:

I heard Silent Hill 2 is better. That said, I can’t wait to get into the series when Shattered Memories releases.

[quote=“Andrex”]Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time

My DS has been in sleeping mode while I try to beat the final dungeon on-and-off, it’s fricking hard. Though that could be because I’m doing it solo, and the platforming is really iffy in the game. :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

Man time files fast I didn’t even know it was out. I’ll bet E3 will be here before I know it the problem is I have school stuff to get done so that will be a problem.

WoW: Working on Children’s Week quests so I can get a baby Elekk pet and working on getting my rep up so I can get a Talbuk.

Otherwise I’ve just been drifting from game to game.

Yeah it came out more than a month ago. TBH I still wish E3 was in early May as it kinda interrupts the boring flow of school before finals, but at least it isn’t in July. My summer sleep schedule made me miss half of Nintendo’s conference last year (although I suppose that’s just as well…)

Yeah, I really want to find and play that one. I actually have the original Silent Hill for the Playstation (1). I should like to fire it up some time…

Yeah you really didn’t miss much last year. At least its not durring finals for me luckily one or two weeks before.

Atmospherically, Silent Hill 2 was better. I did like Heather; I thought she was a cool character and while I do like Silent Hill 3, Silent Hill 2 is a bit higher on my favorite list.

If you want some survival horror recommendations or break downs, I know someone you can talk to. >_>

Tales of the Abyss, Left 4 Dead(PC), the usual Team Fortress 2 addiction, and wishing my 360 didn’t break D:

Playing Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube) Because I never beat it! (Partly Laziness), Street Fighter 4(X360), and Counter Strike (PC). Hopefully these will last me untill MvC2 is released this summer :smiley:

With Red Steel 2’s announcement I kinda wanna go back and beat the first. But damn, those ninjas + those sword controls = v.v