Tour of my room

I finally rearranged my room and got it all cleaned up. Everything is now set up for my cello to come home home tomorrow. So let’s see what I have done:

[align=center]

[/align]

Here we some of my collectibles including my Collector’s Editions of games I own. Yes, that is a Lich King standee. The Rock Band drum set is behind it. Then the red cloth is covering my PS3. Whenever I don’t play my systems, I have something covering them to help keep dog fur and dust out of them.

[align=center]

[/align]

Well this one turned out a bit dark…But it’s my entertainment center with my systems, a few guide books, and Time Crisis 2-4 under it. Yes, that is Apocalyptica on the TV. I’m re-watching my concert DVD to get myself hyped for tomorrow.

[align=center]

[/align]

There’s my Resident Evil air soft, Killer 7 comics (which I need to find the rest of so I can complete the collection), and my Resident Evil Wii Zapper. There’s a Gears of War poster under it.

[align=center]

[/align]

Well, there’s my game collection. If you look closely you can make out all the games I own as well as some DVDs. Oh, and that’s an Orc Shaman figure there in the bottom left.

[align=center]

[/align]

Yay! Cords everywhere! There’s a piece of my book collection. The rest of my books are in the other room. There’s also my anime and a couple more figures. Yes, that’s a piece of a Burning Crusade standee. I had to take it apart because I didn’t have room to keep the whole thing up. Then that’s the corner of my Ergo Proxy wall scroll that Paul bought me two years ago for Christmas.

[align=center]

[/align]

Omg my desk!

[align=center]

[/align]

More collectibles and my PC games.

Wow. You put my room to shame. I have one poster (TDTESS), a Vincent Valentine Figurine, and a dresser full of games.

I have two posters (Zelda TP and AC:CF) and a couple stacks of Wii games but yeah you still put my to shame. What’s that Star thing next to the RE4 SE case?

My room is just my bed, dresser and my sisters old desk ._.

It’s a Power Star that one of my co-workers bought me for my graduation. It lights up and plays the music. :stuck_out_tongue:

And my cello came today! I’ll post pictures later after I try it out.

I’m getting a new decoration for my room in about a week or so. I’ll post pics, eventually.

A very pretty cello:

Its time to upgrade to HD sista it kills me seeing your 360 and PS3 go HD less…do the right thing.

interesting post

If you believe this message is spam, please send an email (stopposting3@gmail.com) to the address of your forum and we will not attend your forum. Thank you for your understanding

[quote=“GladiatTOP”]interesting post

If you believe this message is spam, please send an email (stopposting3@gmail.com) to the address of your forum and we will not attend your forum. Thank you for your understanding[/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

lol…

How did that even get through? :confused; I’m filtering registrations.

Hacks

+1

If you believe this message is spam, please send an email (stopposting3@gmail.com) to the address of your forum and we will not attend your forum. Thank you for your understanding.