This Should Be Death Stranding's Cover Art

Or

Instead of this:

Or at least been used for the steelbook. Sony should at the very least make it a reversible cover.

1 Like

Box art hasn’t been the same for most games for years, it’s kind of sad.

1 Like

I kinda have to agree with you, Omega.

Though I will say I prefer the blue themed version of pictures I posted because it represents the color state you’re in when you “die”. So, it’s symbolic at the same time.

1 Like

Now that i think about it, box art is really something you see mostly at the store but not at home since we display them sideways on our shelves. a poster is forever though

1 Like

Haven’t we seen box cover art that also end up being the poster? I’m pretty sure that PS4 box cover will be a game poster.

I’ll settle with JUST Margaret Quality’s face on the cover… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

While I would too, Ken… Quality? Is this some hot girls 18+ joke I missed while I wasn’t around? lol

1 Like

Autocorrect my friend. Now I am annoyed it said that this whole time… :disappointed:

1 Like

Decided to go for the special edition ($69.99) of Death Stranding. Basically the one with just the steelbook.

My excitement for the game is still high despite the not so favorable reviews but what changed my mind is that I’m currently looking into getting a new Switch for Pokemon Sword and Shield and I will be getting the Ellie edition of Last of Us Part II and realized it was all going to be too much money.

2 Likes

The reviews are basically what I was expecting. Always going to be polarizing. I can’t wait. What a month for gaming!!

1 Like