THIS PLACE TOOK OFF!

I come in and over half the threads on the front page are highlighted because there’s new replies.

GREAT JOB, TEAM!

(I think we should add a secret section to the forum, though. One that only registered members can see.)

EDIT: Or, even better yet… Trex should make a tag like [Secret] [/Secret] that makes it so only registered members can read it.

If I remember correctly from my days with Wondering Zombie, there is a way to put up a privacy setting to where you can have it set that guests can only see so many categories or threads and not have access to the rest unless they become members.

The same settings can be used for “admin” or “mod” sections as well.

There is, at least with the free software, you can change the permissions on separate forums to make it so only certain members can view(members, mods, admins, special made groups, etc.)

Yeah I know G4 mods are fucking lurking the shit out Gforum. <_<

Loki did lawl

Wait, really?? He actually did that? :0

Also yeah, a couple months ago I was playing with the idea of making this forum viewable to only members. Do we want to go down that route?

[quote=“Andrex”]Wait, really?? He actually did that? :0

Also yeah, a couple months ago I was playing with the idea of making this forum viewable to only members. Do we want to go down that route?[/quote]

Ehh… I’d prefer a tag you can use to make certain threads unviewable… but it’s not my choice.

Why don’t you make a poll?

A tag like that would be… interesting to implement. I don’t know how it would be done, vB makes it hard to do custom server-side scripting… Making poll now.