Things have come to a halt

So eh…Yeah, traffic on here seems to have slowed by a lot.

What’s been going on?

I’ve been trying to keep up but with training at my new job I’ve been really busy (I’m learning Unix from the ground up)

I guess the people I want to talk to here, I just talk to on other mediums.

Cept for you. . . .Never write me back on psn :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Waiting for July for my college’s bookstore to hire, also writing my review on Magrudergrind’s self-titled and the Agoraphobic Nosebleed/Converge split: The Poacher Diaries.

Working non stop.:frowning:

I’m waiting for an interview 5 days away. Playing Mass Effect on PC and practicing bass to kill the boredom.

Problems in life; seeing a therapist for it.

I wish you good luck. I had to visit one every week for 8 years. So far it all worked out, I’m not so crazy or depressed anymore.

I wish you a lot of luck with that.

I know how troublesome life can be.

Forums I visit:

G4 Gamer’s Lounge
Kingdom Hearts RP Community
Online Dueling Systems Community

X-Play Boards (Rarely, and I only lurk. The place has gotten significantly less tolerable).

You know, when I first joined the G4 forums, I had a lot of fun times. It seems as though those times are slowly slipping away. All of the members that I looked up to all either left or became assholes. Sad.

Oh, and Andrex, if you’re reading this, you wouldn’t happen to have a copy of the first two prologue chapters of the G4A, do you? I don’t have mine, and I can’t really continue writing until I have them. :frowning:

The X-Play forum should be renamed to “Sony’s forum for faggots” because that’s pretty much what the place has become now.

Usually go to Decibel magazine’s forum. People talk about extreme metal shit there.

I’ve been graduating and stuff. Plus my mom is opening a craft store this Saturday and we’ve all been getting ready for that.

On the hobby side I’ve been gaming a lot, trying to beat the slew of games I got for Christmas and earlier this year, so I won’t feel guilty when I get The Conduit, Tiger Woods 10, and Ghostbusters this week.

I’ve also been experimentally coding an Opera Unite service, and also working on my Android game in preparation for the Developers Challenge this August. Hopefully I can win some money and muchos upgrade Gforum. :slight_smile:

I don’t think I have the first two. In fact, I think I only have the last half of number three. I’ll double check though.

I see. Thanks anyway. :frowning:

I’ll have to recap the entire story from the beginning. Shouldn’t be too hard since not a lot has happened yet. Story doesn’t start to get epic until after the next arc.

And yes, I’m still writing it. And yes, I don’t have a life.

Girlfriend, you ask?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Who would go out with me!?

[quote=“Little_Goten”]I see. Thanks anyway. :frowning:

I’ll have to recap the entire story from the beginning. Shouldn’t be too hard since not a lot has happened yet. Story doesn’t start to get epic until after the next arc.

And yes, I’m still writing it. And yes, I don’t have a life.

Girlfriend, you ask?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Who would go out with me!?[/quote]

If I was a girl, I’d totally do you.

We do have the technology. Just sayin’…

I didn’t say that I WANTED to be a woman…

Yeah, it was really great back then even though I was pretty much lurking between '05 and '07, but now there’s not much activity, and any activity there is not too exciting.

I might make a thread about videos. :V

Umm . . . thanks . . . ? :confused;

I was trying to make it awkward… so don’t worry about it.