There Will Be FOOD.

Alrighty… I think we tried something like this in the past, but I’m gonna make it official. If you cooked something, and you have pictures of it, post them here.

This started as my long delayed attempt at making crab stuffing. It morphed into me making two separate stuffings (one with a bread base, one with a cracker base), some orange roughy and some prosciutto-wrapped asparagus. I also attempted to make some new berg sauce, which you can see on the stuffing, but it tasted a little TOO floury.

The bread-based stuffing I grated up some italian bread in a food processor. The cracker-based one I grated up some saltines and ritz crackers. Both of them I added a little canned breadcrumbs and panko breadcrumbs. The cracker one (based somewhat on an Emeril recipe) turned out much better for me than I thought it would.

Outside of the canned breadcrumbs, everything was prepared from scratch.

*EDIT - Fixed the broken image link due to the old forum coding.

birthday cake from last year

Biggest gingerbread house I’ve made to date.

Pies, lots of pies (annual effort by mother in law, wife, aunts, I peeled a hella ton of apples that day)

and yes, I make non dessert food too…I just don’t usually photograph it (I’ll have to start)

That’s a lot of pies. Are you normally a cake maker? Those look pretty good. Never tried making them myself. Baking is one of those fields I never was good at.

:Q

Today, I am making Turkey Stock… gonna be a long wait. Another 5 hours or so to go at least.

I can pretty much make anything I have a recipe for. Whipped things (whipped cream, egg whites, ect) used to give me a hard time until I found out I was too damned impatient, and by that time we had gotten a Kitchenaid stand mixer.

I can make cakes, though I haven’t gone too flashy, or really gotten into fondant.

Been a while. I’m working on something new today.

I should hire spooie as my personal cook. :dur

If someone hires me to poison them, am I still held liable? :stuck_out_tongue:

Regardless, I finished what I was cooking, including more pictures… but have not had the time to upload.

Now with more stuff.

I’m thinking of making a pot roast. Any suggestions with the veggies?

I always use celery, carrots, and potatoes, maybe some onion if you’re a fan of such things.

Now with stuffed mushrooms.

Well, I made a pizza.

[quote=“sixsicksixes”]Well, I made a pizza.

[/quote]

Neato. It’s on fire, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya’ll Fat.

Says a guy named Jiggler. :I

I thought it was pronounced “giggler,” as in he keeps giggling at others’ expense.

[quote=“Tactless_Ninja”]

Says a guy named Jiggler. :I[/quote]

I don’t like you

Bingo.

Although I prefer the French pronunciation: Gigglair

You shall be my first HUG.
Let us see what these arms do.

I lol’d. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would not have lost over 30 pounds without eating fat. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and, also this…

news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-576 … -disguise/

If you look at the May 25 picture I have of the garbage bread up there… let it be known that I made some more for work last week for our Christmas party. Twas good. But now I’m thinking of experimenting and making a ham/turkey/roast beef/cheese combo bread with some thousand island dressing in it. Anyone think this is a good idea?

Also… I clicked on the user name and it says that he does not exist. :frowning: