The Super Mario Maker Thread: 2!

Yup. It’s that time again. It’s time to share our Mario Maker levels and profiles!

IMG_20190709_163203

Here’s a screenshot of the first level I made.

1 Like

My Maker ID is QHQ - KD6 - WYF. I have four finished courses uploaded, and there’s a few more I have some ideas for, but not enough to crank a whole course out. Just waiting for a spark of inspiration.

Okay. I found my own ID:

GX7-MWF-DWG

I just made 4 levels and I’m gonna upload one at a time. Won’t upload the next until the previous gets one like at least.

I ended up making a multiplayer versus level and a level where you have to beat Bowser and touch the axe in 5 seconds. Also, I ended up making a few refinements to the series of four levels I made. The first two are up right now.

3MJ-BN4-G4G
CW4-HR4-YNG

S5Q-51S-48G

I’m pretty proud of this level.

It’s cute, and decidedly less sadistic than some of your other courses.

I’ve been fiddling with a new course after some random inspiration. Probably about a third done before I start basic testing.

477240~2

Guess that’s how I like my courses. I found a 20-second Japanese course some time yesterday, and I had to do it over and over again just to get that one shell jump just right. Of course I gave them a star.

1 Like

If I got this could I ignore everything else and pretend it’s Super Mario World… 3? (Since Yoshi Island was titled 2 in America…)

I mean, you’ll be missing out on huge amounts of the game, but if you use the detailed-search feature, you can browse levels using only one style.

What about the single-player?

You pretty much have to play whatever course is handed to you in Story mode, and they’re gonna be in all of the styles, so yeah.

I don’t think you’ll even get any World levels until you complete work from the first Toad you can speak to.

1 Like

Bleh

They increased the upload limit for everybody to 64. They said they plan to do it one more time. My guess is either to 100 or 128.

So someone made a World Map Builder:

https://www.worldmapbuilder.com/

I decided to make one of my own:

https://www.worldmapbuilder.com/GBPDDMWN

P59 - 698 - 55G

This level isn’t particularly difficult, but the design is interesting and unique. The creator basically constructed a miniature first-person dungeon-crawl in Mario Maker. Worth looking at for the novelty, if nothing else.