The Strangest thing...

Just about an hour ago, I was walking to Circle K to grab a Red Bull. On the way there, I almost got hit by a car. When I went up to the window as the driver was rolling it down, I almost crapped my pants. Behind the wheel was someone who looked exactly like Bill Murray. BILL FRICKING MURRAY! All he said was “No one is ever going to believe you” as he drove off. It was really weird, and I don’t know if it was actually him or not.

Discuss…

Dude fuck you that guys my hero!! That’s cool…Circle K? You be in Ohio?

Circle K is a circuit of gas station minimarts. Also, what do you mean, “Fuck you”? Bill Murray is my favorite celebrity of all time.

In fact, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou is my favorite movie. And “Kingpin” is in my top 10.

Fuck you, you get to talk to a celebrity :frowning:

gaspeth

Hmmm, could be anyone really

Glad you fine though

Just about an hour ago, I was putting some stuff away on the shelf at work. While I was struggling with putting something on the top shelf, a bunch of stuff went to fall on me but I felt someone pull me aside. When I looked over to see who it was, I almost crapped my pants. Beside me was a guy who looked exactly like Hideo Kojima. HIDEO FRICKIN’ KOJIMA! All he said was, “No one is ever going to berieve you” as he ran off. It was really weird, and I don’t know if it was actually him or not.

Discuss…

[quote=“Kumiko”]Just about an hour ago, I was putting some stuff away on the shelf at work. While I was struggling with putting something on the top shelf, a bunch of stuff went to fall on me but I felt someone pull me aside. When I looked over to see who it was, I almost crapped my pants. Beside me was a guy who looked exactly like Hideo Kojima. HIDEO FRICKIN’ KOJIMA! All he said was, “No one is ever going to berieve you” as he ran off. It was really weird, and I don’t know if it was actually him or not.

Discuss…[/quote]

I didn’t copypasta mine…

Neither did I; mine happened!

[quote=“Kumiko”]Just about an hour ago, I was putting some stuff away on the shelf at work. While I was struggling with putting something on the top shelf, a bunch of stuff went to fall on me but I felt someone pull me aside. When I looked over to see who it was, I almost crapped my pants. Beside me was a guy who looked exactly like Hideo Kojima. HIDEO FRICKIN’ KOJIMA! All he said was, “No one is ever going to berieve you” as he ran off. It was really weird, and I don’t know if it was actually him or not.

Discuss…[/quote]

^^Amazing post.

Growing up in LA I ran into several celebs in random restaurants, night clubs and shopping areas. I guess growing up there it wasn’t a big deal to me.

Bill Murray isn’t getting paid. He missed. :frown;