The other one got closed... and so did this one. OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

It seems that the Wii might finally be getting the love from dev’s that Wii owners have been looking for. SEGA seems dedicated to the “hardcore” market on Wii whether thats good or bad has yet to be seen. Bethesda said they have a “big” mature Wii title on the way. We have Red Steel 2 and No More Heroes 2 coming from Ubisoft, Muramasa: The Demon Blade from VanillaWare, A Boy and His Blob from WayForward Tech, Dead Space Extractions from EA, Tatsunoko vs Capcom from Capcom, FFCC: Crystal Bearers from Square Enix, Little Kings Story from Xseed Games, and The Conduit was just released. It just seems like its a good time to own a Wii or at very least have a friend who owns one lol.

All this is just third party without taking into consideration the first party support Wii is looking pretty nifty.

Mod’s Note: PLAYED WITH OUR HEARTS
GOT LOST IN THE NON-GAMES
OH BABY BABY

Still only play 2 games on my Wii.

When your thread gets locked, that’s not an invitation to start a new one, you twat.

Is there any Wii games that don’t use the friends code thing?

For example, in Conduit, can I just add your Wii name, or do I have to enter a number thing…

I still have my Wii, just due to the fact that I collect systems, but I may crank it back out for Blob and Conduit. As well as this weird Pong game called Bit.Trip.

Content is starting to flow out of the Wii’s ass, but its still not the anal evacuation that Sony is having. Its better than Microsoft is doing…

Since the last one got locked, I’ll take the chance to say this and get on with my life:

If third-party developers put more time in the Wii, they can make a lot of good titles and put some good use the Wiimote/nunchakus. Making games for the Wii will be cheaper and quicker than on the PS3 or 360, and the Wii is still millions ahead of both of them. It’s less money spent and more money gained.

So why wouldn’t third party developers jump on that? Not only will it make the Wii’s library more varied, it would give them a shitload of money at the end. I’m glad to see companies like SEGA try, I admire that.

Online’s the only difficult thing to do, since using WiFi and friend codes are nearly outdated.

Of course, the point will be lost if the games are mediocre. My point is if more developers treat the Wii in the same respects as the 360 and PS3, then everything’s good.

inb4lock

We’ll see how this one goes.

For the record though, I would heed nothere’s advice.

[quote=“Andrex”]We’ll see how this one goes.

For the record though, I would heed nothere’s advice.[/quote]

its not my fault ppl post nonsense on my thread.

No, but it is your fault that you double post, and that your responses to criticism make Kanye West proud.

and sense when is it wrong to double post?? I was just replying to every one who posted. Oh and its not my fault you have a dry sense of humor.

LOL

Double posting is annoying. The edit button is there for a reason. Use it.

And I’m proud of my Saharan sense of humor. :cool;

[quote=“AoR Final”]Double posting is annoying. The edit button is there for a reason. Use it.

And I’m proud of my Saharan sense of humor. :cool;[/quote]

dont put that halo dude in your sig its just annoying lol.

Just stop. You’re trying too hard. And failing just as hard.

http://kotaku.com/5313452/no-more-no-more-heroes-for-the-wii

:Q

[quote=“Sakito”]http://kotaku.com/5313452/no-more-no-more-heroes-for-the-wii

:Q[/quote]

Oh shit. :Q

This just proves my point…

[quote=“AoR Final”]Double posting is annoying. The edit button is there for a reason. Use it.

And I’m proud of my Saharan sense of humor. :cool;[/quote]

Quit QQ’ing. Both of you…

But it’s so much fun… :frowning:

This is for the third installment and by that time there willl be a new Nintendo Console on the market and NMH3 will be on that one lol. Suda wants Travis in Smash Bros. He has to keep Travis Nintendo only lol.

[quote=“JPjuice23”]
Quit QQ’ing. Both of you…[/quote]

It makes me fell better

Your a retarded monkey turd.

<_<

This has reached a new level in childish watchamacallit.