The Future of PGF

The other day, I was lying awake and thinking.

I thought about what will happen to PGF when we’re all boring adults.

And I thought about how long Trex plans on keeping it.

And I decided that, Andrex, if you ever want to get rid of it, make sure you tell me a few months in advance so that I can buy it off of you (The domain and everything in it).

Though, I hope that will never have to happen.

But I’m already a boring adult… :frowning:

Well, the short and long-term goal for Project Gforum is to get more users. If we can continue growing, then it’ll never become abandoned. And besides that, as long as I’m in charge I’ll be sure to push out completely new versions yearly so things don’t get stale.

Will this place be around in 10 years? I don’t know. But if it is, then it means that it will have gotten really big. Heh, who knows, this place could be the next IGN. Every big site started somewhere. :stuck_out_tongue:

Same.

I’m an adult, I’ll just leave it at that.

[SPOILER]
I refuse to be called boring, though some of my longer posts might be…
[/SPOILER]

[quote=“Asrugan”]I’m an adult, I’ll just leave it at that.

[SPOILER]
I refuse to be called boring, though some of my longer posts might be…
[/SPOILER][/quote]

lol

I’m just a boring example of everyone else.

Hey, when I’m a game designer, I’ll have to brag about it somewhere. :stuck_out_tongue:

If everyone is commited to it, it wont die out. As long as we have people posting. PGF is almost like a e-family to a sence…well I guess. Everyone knows each other for at leass a year or 2(me, 3), so I tihnk we can all keep in touch. Im graduating but i’ll be home for the first year for online classes so i’ll have alot of time to post here.

STFU Hayner. :mad;

Tbh I think we will be fine we all post enough to keep this place fun.

Keep in mind, alot of you guys hadn’t joined when I made this thread.

It was so lonely back then :frowning:

right.

Yeah it was. Sometimes there was only one or two posts every three days, with nothere and I being the two going back and forth usually.

Why do you think I bumped it, it’s perspective. It makes you take stock of the changes, be glad for them, and let’s you think of what’s next.