System Advantage on 360/PS3 games...

Anyone know of any specific Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 titles that have an advantage over the other system’s version? Like, say, if the 360 has exclusive downloadable content of something. Or if the PS3 got extra features in a port, or whatever.

I’m curious about the Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon games, as well as the Call of Duty games. Anything in particular? Any other big profile games with specifics people think I should know about?

I know CoD3 on PS3 has Sixaxis controls, but I’m not sure if that’s really an advantage or not.

[quote=“spooie”]Anyone know of any specific Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 titles that have an advantage over the other system’s version? Like, say, if the 360 has exclusive downloadable content of something. Or if the PS3 got extra features in a port, or whatever.

I’m curious about the Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon games, as well as the Call of Duty games. Anything in particular? Any other big profile games with specifics people think I should know about?

I know CoD3 on PS3 has Sixaxis controls, but I’m not sure if that’s really an advantage or not.[/quote]

Well I think PS3 has exclusive Joker in the batman game and I know Fallout 3 has exclusive DLC on Xbox 360.

That exclusive DLC is coming to the PS3 sometime this year as well as new DLC…

The new Assassin’s Creed PSP will apparently link up with AC2 on PS3…

360 has all the GTA DLC. The Ballad of Gay Tony is coming out this fall exclusive to the 360. The PS3 has Batman AA DLC The etra Joker levels where you get to play as the joker.

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 looks basically the same on both systems (360 has a little pop in, but system install might help that) but when it comes to DLC it’s almost all 360, including multiple co-op pakcs, map packs, added weapons, ect. I think one of the 5-6 major DLC items made it to the PS3. CoD MW2 will have timed exclusive 360 maps (eventually comming to the PS3 version).

Other then that, you mainly have minor graphical differences when there are differences, in games like Oblivion, GTA IV, and such (draw distances and the like).

The 360 has gotten the lion’s share of DLC this gen, with a few exceptions (like Bioshock), but that like the whole exclusivity of titles issue will likly even out more as the systems do.