Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Smash Bros Ultimate Direct was totally amazing seriously watch it 27 minutes

Yeah they clearly invited Melee and Smash 4 players on purpose. I think this also shows its not a port.

What about Brawl players? What happen to them???

Its not going to be like brawl because too many people think its the worst one. I’m guessing this however means Nintendo expects Melee players to migrate to Smash Switch.

Thanos?

They either moved onto Smash 4 or play the Brawl mod Project M, which doesn’t have Nintendo’s blessing and does not appear at events Nintendo sponsors.

THIS LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME

ALL I ASKED FOR WAS SNAKE AND ICE CLIMBERS BE BACK AND EVERYONE IT BACK OMG

Thank god!

So… is it a port? lol

They crushed the hopes of Waluigi and Bomberman fans everywhere.

But they pleased the Daisy fans, at least!

Its clearly Smash 5 built on top of Smash 4 alot of the stuff is the same but they made move changes new characters, new look, ect.

And the fans of Ridley are so hyped right now they’re probably rioting in the streets as we speak like their team just won the World Series.

I call it New Port+

They’ve changed and added enough that its Smash 5 to me.

I know I was joking

It’s the Ultimate Smash game on Nintendo’s best home console and portable. Who cares about distinctions here?

There’s 68 characters in smash history. The first smash game came out on N64 and there has been 4 home consoles since the N64…My GOD! It all adds up.

To be honest there’s probably a few more characters they haven’t revealed. Also I’m sure they’ll do DLC.

Shhh :shushing_face:

IT. ALL. ADDS. UP.

Okay.

One will be revealed after the tourney I am sure. And it shall be… Simon Belmont!

Actually I feel like this too.