Splatooon the freshest thread.

Who’s NNID is W2D2? I played a few matches with him and I’m pretty sure its someone from here. I want the weapon you were using.

I’m not sure if the Roller is not as OP as people made it out to be or if the people using it don’t know what they’re doing.

I want a Wii U for this game more than I do for Smash.

I got it as a gift today, but I don’t think I’ll dive in until tomorrow. Psyched up, though.

[quote=“sixsicksixes”]

I want a Wii U for this game more than I do for Smash.[/quote]

Is that squid girl! I would totally love if she were in the game.

w2d2 is… w2d2, lol.

The demo was fun, I wish they did it normally though so I didn’t have the pressure of an hour interval and could play when I wanted.

Not sure if I am gonna get the game though.

If you don’t get it and I ever hear you say anything about Nintendo not making new IPs I will punch you through the internet.

I played a bit at a friend’s last night.

I thought Splatoon was fun and cute, but even though it was polished mechanically, it felt unfinished. I saw a comment were someone said it’s like an Early Access game and I see why. It needed longer battles, more customization options, and more modes. I wouldn’t pay full price for it. Maybe $25 or $30 tops.

The fact this doesn’t have local multiplayer assures I won’t buy it until it hits $20. Dumb move, Nintendo.

@Andrex there is a local multiplayer mode. While I would like local multiplayer Turf Wars, I understand not wanting to forces analog stick camera control and splitscreen on players.

[quote=“Kumiko”]I played a bit at a friend’s last night.

I thought Splatoon was fun and cute, but even though it was polished mechanically, it felt unfinished. I saw a comment were someone said it’s like an Early Access game and I see why. It needed longer battles, more customization options, and more modes. I wouldn’t pay full price for it. Maybe $25 or $30 tops.[/quote]

How much content do you think is in the game? There are plenty of weapons, and items, two online modes, a single player campaign that features the most mind blowing “platforming” I’ve experienced sense Super Mario Galaxy, and an 8-bit arcade minigame. Also, it is unfinished. There are like 5 stages, a new weapon class, two new online modes, and plenty of new apparel on the way in free updates.

gamesradar.com/splatoon-dlc/

[quote=“Kumiko”]I played a bit at a friend’s last night.

I thought Splatoon was fun and cute, but even though it was polished mechanically, it felt unfinished. I saw a comment were someone said it’s like an Early Access game and I see why. It needed longer battles, more customization options, and more modes. I wouldn’t pay full price for it. Maybe $25 or $30 tops.[/quote]

Those updates are coming

Whoops double post

Thank you for reminding me of this. Also for those that haven’t seen it before.

[youtube]eGQEAiZJMco[/youtube]

A new map and and weapon are coming tonight.

I’ll just leave this here.

[youtube]tjfIIAk7oDg[/youtube]

Hey. I was wondering. What are the control options for this game? And by that of course I mean: is Wiimote+Nunchuk an option?

Looks like you got your wish sort of

This was probably easier than normal because the Squid Girl creator really likes Splatoon and the characters are basically squid girls.