So... who's picking up inFAMOUS?

A demo of this game recently was released a couple of days ago and I decided to check it out to see if I really wanted this game.

I was hoping that my experience playing this would be like with Crackdown where I would have so much fun playing the demo that I would be compelled to buy the full version.

I’m happy to report that lightning has struck twice for me (lol no pun intended); I’ll be picking this game up ASAP.

What about y’all?

Sadly, I have no monies.

Calling my Gamestop at 10am tomorrow to see if they have it. I heard some people on GAF say they got their pre-order call today to pick up on Tues instead of the normal Weds release. If so I will be picking it up. :smiley:

TV ads also started today.

[YOUTUBE]q3W-50pyuuM[/YOUTUBE]

Hopefully Sony is bringing back the old PLAYSTATION voice for all their new ads.

Can’t wait to pop this game into my Wii.

Can’t wait to hear it explodes trying to load the intro cinema

4 / 10 Unoriginal.

coming from the person trying to act like the wii can handle something like this >_>

i want it, muchly, but i have no money D: gonna try to rent it from gamefly or something

1 / 10 Where’s the punchline?

nah i’ve gotten rusty

i might get it, especialy if i see it on sale . . .

i got plenty of money, but i dont feel like putting it in my wallet >,>

[quote=“SCIco_Draken”]i might get it, especialy if i see it on sale . . .

i got plenty of money, but i dont feel like putting it in my wallet >,>[/quote]

Drug Dealer >_>

Hits you

RIGHT THERE, BITCH!

0 / 10 Just turrble.

its all too obvious where this would go . . .

_<

Well I got my copy. So far it’s pretty good but the choices are pretty cut and dry with no gray area.

Like help the injured puppy cross the street then take him home and cuddle with him for hours or slaughter him to death and sell his organs in Chinatown for fast cash to use on coke.

I really wish that the gliding move was part of your basic moves though. I still haven’t gotten to the part where you unlock it.

Mehs I will give it a rent…maybe.

Play the demo.