So what's the whole "podcast" thing going on here?

And why do I need some lame Windows crap to listen to it? :disgust;

Cuz Andrex phails at making a quicktime embed so the episodes can be hosted/streamed on the site, like most NORMAL podcasting sites do. >,>

I can’t listen to them, and I’m in the need for high school drama game related ramblings, which, naturally, I assume is featured in this podcast, like all other podcasts, everywhere, around the universe.

:frowning:

Wait. Wth? Spooie is here? O.O

SkyDrive?? I don’t think you need that to download it. I’m pretty sure I wasn’t signed into Windows Live and it still let me download it.

Use WinAmp. For some reason, episode 3 isn’t working in WMP.

OMIGOD! Xaldin IZ HERE!!!1!>??!1 :Q:Q:Q:Q:Q

I have a Mac. Why would I want to infect it with something Windows related? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyhoo… it tells me I need to sign in to download it. Unless someone has a direct alternate address.

Input Giant Question Mark HERE — > :?;

Cause I have nothing better to do while Bill Maher downloads in the background…

I zipped up Eps 1 and 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CG088O9F

And here is eps 3 unzipped

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q4PRW7ER

The podcasts are ramblings with a few jokes here and there. Think of it as late night college radio. Also in episode 3 I was sick so I sound like an uninteresting, raspy fuck.

wait what podcast? why would this site need a podcast?

Yeah, that’s one thing I have yet to get around to checking out also… (I suppose I’d also need to get a new mic for my PC, since the kid’s broke my old one…and those 3x360 mics…)

bawww i bought an overpriced os and i can’t run shit bawwwwwwww

also LOSEdows r fukin lame xD

I have a macbook pro for school so i’m forced to use it during school hours. Every fucking app is itunes hell the whole os is itunes (so if you hate itunes like i do, this mac’s aren’t for you, they’re also for people who don’t like gaming or having fun).

also itt get vlc player you fucking retard

HAS ALMOST EVERY FUCKING CODEC IM 132% SURE ITS GOING TO HAVE A PRETTY COMMON ONE LIKE .WMA

Yeah, let’s see you cough up some money for bandwidth and storage, then we’ll talk.

spooie, the podcast is only hosted at Windows SkyDrive. After clicking to download, you should be able to open it right in your browser.

[quote=“Andrex”]Yeah, let’s see you cough up some money for bandwidth and storage, then we’ll talk.

spooie, the podcast is only hosted at Windows SkyDrive. After clicking to download, you should be able to open it right in your browser.[/quote]

In the future if this site takes off somehow and people continue to bitch about the podcast and what not and you need money for more bandwidth and storage I might be able to help you out with a little doe.

I’m fine, Gamer. The webhost I have is great, it literally costs pennies a day to keep this place alive (right now). Thanks though.

People listen to the podcast wtf?

Just kidding… :slight_smile: