So what games have you been playing lately...

Playing Crash Bandicoot and did the 99 Lives Trick. Lost about 50 lives on Native Fortress alone.

Are you enjoying Spyro?

Spyro I’m liking a lot. I might even get the platinum for all 3.

Spyro is the easier game, but it’s also the most fun game. I was never great on those types of platformers, which is why I avoided Crash for so long.

I heard that Crash was difficult, but Jesus Fucking Christ I was not expecting that.

I don’t regret getting Spyro, but I wish I had gotten Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Spyro by itself instead.

FINALLY finished the Spider-Man DLC, Sniper Elite 4 and about to wrap up Yakuza 6. All while playing Trails of Cold Steel and Divinity Original Sin 2. There are other pokers in the fire but it feels pretty great to be finishing some of the backlog.

Well, since I don’t have Wi-Fi where I’m staying (yet,) I thought I’d start trying to cut down my console backlog; starting with Phantasy Star IV.

I got to the part where I fixed the satellites but the weather in Dezolis is still getting worse. I got the Ice-Digger, and the Silver Tusk from a giant cat.

Addicted to Tetris 99 right now.

Metro Exodus crashed to dashboard twice on me within an hour and the first time my save was corrupted. It took me like a half hour back after it was repaired. Needs a better patch ASAP.

Metro Exodus is unplayable trash. It won’t even load for me now. I can’t continue my game. DO NOT get this until it is fixed.

I uninstalled and began Horizon Zero Dawn for the first time. I know it is going to be something special RIGHT at the beginning with the guy going up the mountain and Lion Kinging Aloy. I’m already incredibly invested.

Horizon Zero Dawn is Fantastic.

Graphics are great. I can’t imagine playing it first when it came out, must have looked insane lol

It is slightly weird to me it is Ashly Burch doing the voice because I think of Chloe from Life is Strange lol But it is no one’s fault but my own.

So far highly enjoying it.

I’ve been making headway into Phantasy Star IV.

Kyra left my party and now I’m sad.

I just beat that one. Playing Frozen Wilds before the last chapter helped. Now i need the sequel or something like it

also Uncharted 4 and DQ Heroes 1

Waiting on Mortal Kombat 11. Might play Tomb Raider.

After putting Anthem fully behind me a few weeks back I have been able to enjoy Sekiro and The Division 2 freely.

1 Like

Bought Assassin’s Creed Odyssey for 20 bucks in the PSN flash sale.

Played about an hour of it so far, and it’s looking good. Because of Mortal Kombat 11, I’m not going to go any deeper.

Nice, I also just got AC Odyssey on the xbox spring sale. The big edition was lime 36 bucks or something and it included the remastered version on AC3. I passed on 3 originally due to lack of interest but now I finally have the complete “console” collection.

That’s because Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is fucking incredible.

And Kassandra is :heart:

Almost forgot about the obligatory bullshit MK boss lol Almost…

Lol, ain’t that the truth. MK and King of Fighters are top tier when it comes to BS end bosses.

1 Like

It was easily the hardest part of the game, but at least I didn’t have to cheese THAT much. Still cheesing was pretty much the only reason why I have beaten it now.