So what games have you been playing lately...

Loving Divinity Original Sin 2. If you aren’t in to top-down type RPGs, I suggest giving it a shot because I am not the craziest about them, didn’t care for the first much but LOVING this sequel. Put it on Explorer or Story difficulty and just have fun. Extremely well written.

Grand Theft Auto V.

Been playing Grand Theft Auto V and bought San Andreas while it was on Sale.

GTASA

GTAV

A 10 Year Difference

Mopping up th Spider-Man dlc to clear the way probably for Horizon Zero Dawn.

Been playing Divinity 2 as well and got Ys VIII for Switch.

Pre-ordered Mortal Kombat 11.

I also got Injustice 2, but I’ll be playing that after I finish San Andreas.

Needed a break from RDR2 Online so I looked through my PS+ games and started playing Dust An Elysian Tail. It’s an ok game kind of a fan fiction with a furry vibe in a nonsexual way though I bet there is lots of weird shit on the internet about it.

Over all it’s a fan time yet real easy, I’ve almost reached platinum in one go of it.

Did you see this? Probably the best fatality in Mortal Kombat history LOL Definitely the most hilarious.

I saw someone wearing a Super Metroid t-shirt today. <3

Was it a picture of the cartridge? I went to GameStop because I was looking for a certain Switch stand, but it turned out they didn’t carry it in-store, so I wasted my time going there. But anyway, they have shirts that have the Super Nintendo cartridges on them including Super Metroid, and the shirts come in a box that’s pretty much the cartridge grown to ten times its normal size.

I’ve seen all the trailer so far. I’m so excited.

While Shang Tsung is DLC, he is going to be your guide as you explore his island in The Krypt and is voiced by Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa.

Yep, it was a picture of the cartridge.

I’ve missed you, Astral!

Been playing Assassins’s Creed Odyssey and finally finishing Sniper Elite 4.

Likewise, Ken!

How are you liking Ys VIII?

Haven’t started it yet, been wanting to. I wanted to finish Spider-Man dlc and a couple things. Assassin’s Creed keeps rearing ita ugly head though lol Finally reached over the 80 hour mark and still have a long way to go. Creed is a game I randomly pick up and play for several hours then quit and do other things a month or so then go back. Over and over again lol

Mortal Kombat 11 Beta starts later today.

Also, I got the Spyro/Crash bundle.

Fun Fact: This will be the FIRST time I actually sat down and play these games.

I have now come to terms with being old as fudge! I used to thrive on the action genre and the harder it was, the better. A while back a few people asked if I was getting DMC5 and I straight up said “no way, I’m too old and no longer have the dexterity or reaction times the game will require for higher level gameplay.” I knew all the cool shit I could do up into DMC4 would no longer be possible.

Rewind to a bit further back, I believe in September Sekiro went up for preorder and I had some digital currency that was about to expire so without hesitation i clicked preorder because I was blinded by booty… where the booty is a new ninja game.

Now back to present day and here I am getting my ass kicked by a giant grappling ogre looking mutha luva who is like a cross between Zangief and The Rock in the first actual mission just after the intro tutorial mission. I remember back in 2004 laughing at the people who could not beat Murai in Ninja Gaiden’s tutorial sparring session and yet here I am in almost the same exact situation all these years later.

Mortal Kombat 11 Klassic Tower on Hard.

Mortal Kombat 11 can’t come soon enough.

Divinity Original Sin 2 is so great but killed me when I walked into a big town and nearly everybody had quests. A lot of work to do…

Just got the platinum in Bloodborne. Holy shit, the chalice dungeons SUCKED.

Fucking Awesome!

That Cursed Amygdala will ALWAYS haunt me.

So I’ve been going to the eSports arena more, and I think I said my tag there was DragonBoyAlex, but I’ve since changed it because it’s already been used onlinr, so I changed it to TrogBoyAlex after the greatest dragon. Of course, it’s Trogdor.

Speaking of Trogdor, someone brought Guitar Hero II, and you know who had to play that song while they were there.