So what games have you been playing lately...

You see them plenty. More than you’d think. Every emote, every death, every win, any ally or enemy you look at you can see. And some look pretty damn cool in first person.

A few first person examples:

A couple of Pharah

Finished Evil Within 2.

It’s a great game.

I haven’t played that one yet. Despite some gameplay design choices and some technical hiccups (mainly poor framerate), I did like the first one.

Playing Spider-Man New Game Plus Ultimate Difficulty. Even though they hit WAY harder than on Normal, it’s still kind of easy. If normal is a 3 in a scale to 1 to 10, Ultimate Difficulty is a 4.

3 Days left until Red Dead Redemption 2.

Mario’s lives only cost 10 coins, so there’s really no penalty for dying which kind of weakens the game a bit.

I’ve been juggling Assassin’s Creed, Soul Calibur and North Star. Things will be complicated when Red Dead releases. After that, not buying anything until Smash Bros. and Persona Endless Night.

How are you liking the new North Star?

It is pretty awesome. They nailed the fighting. It is its own original story but takes a lot of the manga/anime and adds it into the narrative. Basically a love letter to the series that I have always wanted. Doesn’t hurt the excellent Yakuza Team created it. I play with the Japanese audio but from what I heard on videos the dub isn’t too bad.

Super Mario Odyssey is very meh. Moons are too easy to get and the amount is absurd just padding for a lackluster story and low difficulty.

Well, I beat Condemned: Criminal Origins.

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

It’s about freedom of movement and exploration. Moons and coins for that matter are placed to reward exploring the world in both big and small ways. It’s very much a, “about the journey not the destination” thing. That said, you aren’t going to be forced into a challenge until the post game. It’s not for everyone.

I do like the bubble octopus jet guys they are neat.

Tomorrow Night :smile:

I finished Ultimate Difficulty New Game Plus on Spider-Man. Apart from a couple of scenes and one aspect, it’s not as hard as it seems. They do hit quite hard, sometimes taking more than half your health in one good hit, but it’s doable.

Now I’m just waiting on Red Dead Redemption 2.

I wish it wasn’t until next month. NEED. MORE. TIME. :worried:

Aside from Smash Bros I shouldn’t buy any games for the next 6 months or so, quite frankly. I am currently playing Assassin’s Creed and that is easily 80 or so hour game. I put around 80-100 hours into Origins and this new one is looking the same. I wish I had the time like I used to.

Yeah, a friend of mine has 120 hours in Odyssey. The game is clearly YUUUUUGE. This is a good time for open world games. Speaking of those…

Normally I would never do that. I quit and never beat Unity or Syndicate. Ubisoft has really been onto something great these last two games.

I finished Bendy And The Ink Machine (the Final Chapter was released today on Steam.)

Totally recommended if you are looking for another Horror to romp through. The game comes out on consoles next month.

Just finished:
Gravity Rush Remastered
Siren Blood Curse

Currently emulating:
Sam and Max Save the World
Ape Escape Million Monkeys
Digimon Adventure PSP

PlatinumSP

Got this as an email from PlayStation. Even got a new Spider-Man Avatar for it.

I don’t know if it took me 68 hours to platinum, or if it’s added it in to my New Game Plus Ultimate Difficulty Run.