So I just realized...

So I just realized that I could do crappy video reviews.

By using the same recording software Andrex uses for the podcasts, I could record myself talking about a game. Then, I would be able to convert the saved audio into .Wav and upload it onto Windows Movie Maker.

From there, I could download videos for the GameTrailers (since I don’t have a capture card) and upload them in order I want, again, on Windows Movie Marker. The result would be a rough review that would last a few minutes similar to what X-Play does.

I also thought about doing something like Sessler’s Soapbox where I would talk about topics on my mind or have people ask me questions. Though it wouldn’t be video; it would be audio due to my lack of a camera.

I don’t know know what I’d call it or if I should even do it. Thoughts?

I like it, less reading’s a-ok in my book :smiley:

kumiko - walls of text = un logical

lol, did someone call me?

I support the idea, and I could help you set it up for Gforum. One qualm I have…

They’d have the GT logo on them though. I might be able to sniff up some good watermark-less vids.

Kumi’s Korner. :slight_smile:

[quote=“nothere413”]

lol, did someone call me?[/quote]

Moar like it. What have I done?? I’m not hyped for the damn movie at all. :confused:

[quote=“Andrex”]They’d have the GT logo on them though. I might be able to sniff up some good watermark-less vids.
[/quote]

Remember my Planet Hell GMV? (It got taken off of Youtube due to copyright infringement)

It had alot of clips from Gametrailers. They don’t include the watermark in the downloads.

THAT’S NOT SPOCK, THAT’S SYLAR!

SPYCKLAR!

Hrm, if that’s true then by all means Kumi, go ahead and do it. :up;

If you want to, sure. It would kick ass either way.

I would like to help if I can. Since i’ll actually have a mic and the right equipment in a week or 2 weeks. I could review MMO’s. I get into alot of closed/open beta’s so i’ll so a review about them and show the gameplay and what not.

Another idea: You could make it a group Gforum effort.

There could be a “Review Team” so to speak.

I might help, if I actually got the game anywhere near release.

[quote=“Rawk”]Another idea: You could make it a group Gforum effort.

There could be a “Review Team” so to speak.

I might help, if I actually got the game anywhere near release.[/quote]

Review Team? Stealing my GameLair Idea?

Waht?

Oh yeah… you did say that.

Uhm no, didn’t mean to. Just came to mind when Xaldin said he might also do some.

[quote=“Rawk”]Waht?

Oh yeah… you did say that.

Uhm no, didn’t mean to. Just came to mind when Xaldin said he might also do some.[/quote]

I’m just messin’, bro.

We already have a dedicated review team. :mad; Me and Kumi. :cool;

I’ll do something eventually.

Oh yeah and maybe Ryan when he gets his act together. >_>

YEH RYAN! WHY DONT YOU BE A GOOD FUCK AND THEN YOU’LL GET TO DO GOOD SHIT

I’ve actually had an idea to do mini-reviews of some games like ScrewAttack’s Video Game Vault, but don’t know how I would want to pull it off exactly. I wouldn’t mind seeing some of your reviews.

You’re able to capture direct-feed videos if I remember. Could you describe the process?

For NES/SNES era games, I have to use an emulator and a screen recorder, but for later games, I use a camcorder with video output/input.