So I just got an infraction at the G4ums

Seriously? I said that because of Project Natal and thats a scientificly enhanced upgrade for Microsoft. Therefore I punned it.

lol. That’s why G4 is gay and PGF is yay.

[quote=“Xaldin”]

Seriously? I said that because of Project Natal and thats a scientificly enhanced upgrade for Microsoft. Therefore I punned it.[/quote]

/pun joke

[quote=“The_Juno”]

/pun joke[/quote]

INFRACTION!

Yeah so? :disgust;

I trolled some kid by saying that Sony is finished :stuck_out_tongue:

I lol’d

Wait that’s all you got one for? :lol That’s pathetic. Fascist state confirmed. :lol

I like kittens.

Message edited by Andrex. Note the original message read, “Let’s talk politics.”

That’s nice.

Sure is hypocrite in here.

I got an infraction for saying I like turtles D:

Andrex if you want to edit my posts because you know I called you out (and showed your hypocrisy) that’s fine. BUT I do want a message under my post saying “Edited by Andrex”. I think that’s a fair proposition, don’t you? Now I know you’re going to edit this post but I have taken the liberty of screen capping it so it will do no good. I also want to say that I think if you are going to claim this place is better then freedom of speech should be allowed on all fronts.

I like puppies.

Nice :cool;

:stuck_out_tongue: Serious business.

Don’t just pass it off as a joke…

I just think it’s funny that you are trying to make me look like an over the top asshole who tried to call you out. As Ryan said you’re just trying to now brush it off as a joke. The fact of the matter is I called you out and you had no rebuttal so you changed my post (which is a dick thing to do). You’re just as bad if not worst than G4 for doing that, and you should feel bad.

Now let’s talk politics.

Oh god people lets just cool off count to 10.

Whut.