SHENMUE FUCKING 3!!!

KICKSTARTER!!

news.yahoo.com/shenmue-3-takes-k … RzZWMDc2M-

In a strange appearance for an E3 stage reveal, Yu Suzuki — creator of many Sega classics, including Shenmue — revealed a Kickstarter for Shenmue 3. The game isn’t being funded by Sony … in fact, it’s being funded by fans on its Kickstarter page, so it’s not clear exactly why this was a stage presence.

Developing …

jesus Shenmue broke Kickstarter. Not even Pebble Time did that :lol

I have exactly ZERO against Shenmue. I was glad to see it. It’s just that they’ve finally had to go to crowd funding because no one would fucking produce the game. They’re begging us, please fund our game! There’s nothing wrong with that. I’ve supported such projects, and I’d support this one!

DAMN FUCKING RIGHT IT DID!!! WE WANT THIS FUCKING GAME!!!

BECAUSE COMPANIES ARE RUN BY DUDEBROS NOW

Precisely!

Im still crying

PC. <3 <3

Im still shaking.

IM GOING TO GO BROKE BACKING IT.

In.

ITS ALREADY AT $479,734!

[quote=“Andrex”]In.

[/quote]

Damn you. And thank you. If only I had $100 bucks. :frowning:

Gooooood!

Im setting up a kick starter to raise 10k in order to pledge for this game. Fucking PS4 and PC only. Im so butt hurt but hey… looks like i’ll be signiing in to PSN soon. Fucking bastards did it. 14 years… i …

PC means I can play it even if I don’t get a PS4!! PC gamers are getting more and more console games these days.

I did what I could.

Really weird that they announced a kickstarter.

I’m gonna have my name in the credits :smiley:

I’ll give them what I can. It won’t be a fortune, but when I get paid I can give them something. I want this shit made. FINALLY.

*ENVY SADNESS! * :frowning:

WE CAN NOW AWKWARDLY SEARCH FOR SAILORS IN FULL HD ON THE PLAYSTATION 4

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE