Saying good-bye to RE4 and Richard Waugh

Ah Resident Evil 4…The last time Wesker looked and sounded good because it was the last game that Richard Waugh did his voice. The new guy is ok, but Waugh will always be Wesker to me. :frowning:

Anyway, I have half an hour before I leave for dinner. Can I beat my old score before then?

Nope, need to go to dinner.

I’m really rusty though…My highest kill count in a row was only 20…

WHY CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND, CHRIS. I’M NOT DESTROYING THE WORLD, I’M SAVING IT. UNFORTUNATELY, YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE [something something].

It’s a bit grating in the trailers, I must say… Then again, I noticed no difference at all between his RE4 and 5 voices. Some people just much be too picky. shrugs

You probably won’t notice it since you hadn’t heard Waugh very much. Wesker spoke very little in Resident Evil 4 compared to the earlier games (aka Code Veronica and Resident Evil 0) that Waugh did the voice acting for.

D.C Douglas, the guy playing him in Resident Evil 5, is the same guy who did his voice in Umbrella Chronicles. So you’re fairly used to it. I will admit that Douglas does sound like he’s doing a better in Resident Evil 5 over Umbrella Chronicles, but I can still hear a difference. Douglas seems a bit higher pitched and he hasn’t really caught onto the character but that might change after I play Resident Evil 5.