Rumor: The Calling (Wii/Horror) Leaked? EDIT- Happy birthday Kumiko!

Warning- Scary!

[YOUTUBE]LUUVcJUEP-M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]_yxQYg9xfdk[/YOUTUBE]

Apparently these were leaked from a Hudson FTP server in the same way that Sonic Unleashed’s assets were. October… has been a good month for Wii.

[quote=“NWF”]Update: Looks like the original videos were pulled by YouTube. Being the ninja bloggers we are, we found new ones, but we warn that these also could disappear at any moment. Incidentally, Hudson has contacted us, explaining that a hacker stole these videos from internal files on their server.

Leak ahoy! A mysterious trio of videos have been discovered on the open servers of a PR company representing Hudson, apparently showing off a brand new Wii horror game from the publisher. Judging by the name of the directory address, the title will be known simply as Calling (though we’d wager on The Calling), and it looks like an extremely creepy slice of J-Horror. That doll! Eeee!

It’s played from a first-person perspective (a technique which has always boosted the scare factor for us), and might be an on-rails adventure, unless the person playing this has incredibly steady hands. That’s difficult to believe – cowards that we are, just watching this makes us tremble a little. If you dare, go past the break for a second gameplay video.[/quote]

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2008/10/16/rumor-footage-for-new-horror-title-from-hudson-update/

It looks like Fatal Frame in First Person.

It also looks very good. I’ve heard comments that it looks like a 360 game. :Q

Well I suppose that’s what a good camera angle will do for you; if REmake was released on Wii today people will say it looks too good for Wii. :lol

It looks sort of like what they were TRYING to do in Alone in the Dark.

BUT THEY MESSED UP, AND I’M MAD ASS HELL ABOUT IT!

[quote=“nothere413”]It looks sort of like what they were TRYING to do in Alone in the Dark.

BUT THEY MESSED UP, AND I’M MAD ASS HELL ABOUT IT![/quote]

Atari, or Hudson?

Also, that came from Spiritdetective, right? >_>

Thanks.

[quote=“Andrex”]Atari, or Hudson?

Also, that came from Spiritdetective, right? >_>[/quote]

Yeah. I love making fun of him even though he’s been destroyed by the sun or something.

No prob! Here’s a gift: :gift; :slight_smile: :heart;

I thought he still showed up every now and then.

[quote=“Andrex”]No prob! Here’s a gift: :gift; :slight_smile: :heart;

I thought he still showed up every now and then.[/quote]

Yeah, but his spirit (no pun intended) was destroyed by the sun.

:Q :slight_smile: