Resident Evil 5 "Story" Trailer (Spoilers?)

Ripped from GAF.

Mostly old stuff but apparently some new as well (haven’t watched yet, slow as the syrup outside).

Oh yeah, it’s six minutes too.

Thoughts?

As much as I want to see what is going on with the story to see if any of my predictions ended up being true…I don’t want the game spoiled for me, especially since I’m spending $90 on it.

I know the feeling.

But since Capcom hates money I probably won’t be able to play this until 2013 when it’s released on PC or Wii. >_>

Well, that was interesting.

That blonde guy looks totally badass. It’s like Sephiroth and Superman had a love baby.

Wesker? Yeah he’s the whole reason I got interested in RE5 to begin with. :stuck_out_tongue:

Although his motivation seems cliched and contrived, but I suppose it’s an improvement from having no apparent motivation at all…

Wesker had motivation. It just required you to know some history that wasn’t touched up much in the previous games. You had to read some stuff and watch a video that had been included in some collector’s editions from previous games and Resident Evil books. Hell, the reason why I bought the RE0 guide was so I could read Wesker’s Report II; that explains quite a bit.

Anyway, I’m not liking his new look. He’s too muscular now…And isn’t voiced by Richard Waugh…

He’s still my favorite villain in a game though. At work some of us decided to wear nametags with a video game character name on them; I wrote down ‘Wesker’ and just said I was a female version since I always wear a black jacket at work. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kumi’s secretly a guy. :Q