Reggie Wants to Know

Over at Kotaku Reggie is asking “In the same vein of Team Ninja working with Nintendo to re-imagine Metroid, what development group would your readers love to see partner and collaborate with Nintendo? And on what franchise?”

Oh man did he ask for it. Come on guys what Nintendo franchises would you like to see in the hands of what developers??

Nintendo + Blizz = Pokemon
Nintendo + Capcom = Kid Icarus (think of Megaman Legends when you think of this game)
Nintendo + Sega = F-Zero
Nintendo + Bethesda = Zelda (REALLY Big Hyrule)
Nintendo + Square = Home bound
Nintendo + Square = Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom (Kingdom Hearts rip off with Nintendo characters)
Nintendo + Sega = Mario & Sonic platformer

AlphaDream + Route24 = Animal Crossing

Reggie better get on the phone with this epic collaboration of ex mario rpg devs after they get done making this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQkDFR650eQ

You can just tell by that trailer alone that it’s better than anything ead has ever made

Kenichi nishi is a genius

You DO know that Nintendo doesn’t make Pokemon… right? They just produce it.

But anyhow, I think Naughtydog would have an interesting take on Zelda.

(keep in mind, this is just something that would be cool, I don’t think it would ever happen in a million years)

Nintendo + Kaz Hirai = F-ZERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRO!!!

[quote=“Mad Savage”]Over at Kotaku Reggie is asking “In the same vein of Team Ninja working with Nintendo to re-imagine Metroid, what development group would your readers love to see partner and collaborate with Nintendo? And on what franchise?”

Oh man did he ask for it. Come on guys what Nintendo franchises would you like to see in the hands of what developers??

Nintendo + Blizz = Pokemon
Nintendo + Capcom = Kid Icarus (think of Megaman Legends when you think of this game)
Nintendo + Sega = F-Zero
Nintendo + Bethesda = Zelda (REALLY Big Hyrule)
Nintendo + Square = Home bound
Nintendo + Square = Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom (Kingdom Hearts rip off with Nintendo characters)
Nintendo + Sega = Mario & Sonic platformer[/quote]

Nintendo already did an F-Zero with Sega and probably will again. As for what I’d like to see I’d be happy to see Nintendo get togeether with any big company and make a new franchise maybe with a respected publisher in that areaa like Namco or Capcom for a fighting game. Really I’d like to see Nintendo do a crossover collaboration with any popular videogame company as either an RPG or Fighting game.

Wtf is Home bound?

You know it has ness in it and the lil dude who sits on his shoulders. I think other ppl have called it Mother for some reason or another.

You mean, Earthbound? If you can’t say it right don’t list it. :frown;

And also that series is nothing without Shigesato Itoi. Square would just muddle it up with zippers, belts, and useless angst…

[quote=“Andrex”]You mean, Earthbound? If you can’t say it right don’t list it. :frown;

And also that series is nothing without Shigesato Itoi. Square would just muddle it up with zippers, belts, and useless angst…[/quote]

Ok then andrex you cant mention any game what so ever unless you know EVERYTHING about each game your talking about…so Mario Galaxy 2 u cant talk about cause you dont know everything about it…deal…LOL

Earthbound is an old game, so I couldnt remember the name so what. LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

I think knowing the name, the name would at least lend credibility to you when you’re talking about huge shifts to the entire franchise.

That’s like saying “LOL Spider-man has explosions right so let’s give it to Michael Bay LOL!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL” Just wouldn’t work. :lol

[quote=“Andrex”]I think knowing the name, the name would at least lend credibility to you when you’re talking about huge shifts to the entire franchise.

That’s like saying “LOL Spider-man has explosions right so let’s give it to Michael Bay LOL!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL” Just wouldn’t work. :lol[/quote]

hey sorry for not knowing the name you still got what I was trying to say.

ITT: Butthurt Nintendites

I suppose. Unfortunately, in order to make a decision as important as switching developers for a series, I think you should probably know the name. That’s all I was getting at.

Im not making the decision…Im making a suggestion LOL. Oh man andrex your funny dude.

They better. :plain;

Also, I think Nintendo VS Capcom would be gold.

If they made a game, I’d buy it.

[quote=“nothere413”]

If they made a game, I’d buy it.[/quote]

That movie was badass. Poor bulldog was just curious and got porcupine needles in his nose. :frowning:

Nintendo + Konami (Because Shattered Memories looks amazing) = Sadness

:disgust; NOW DAMN IT!

I want to see how Nintendo would handle a Sonic game.

And just to piss off the hardcore 'Tendo fans, I wanna see how SEGA handles Mario.

In an alternate dimension where Mario games have fallen off and Sonic reigns supreme, Andrex’s alternate self is giving me a pat on the back. :slight_smile:

:\