Random Video Game News

In honor of 911, here is an easter egg of the towers in Spider-Man PS4. Only minor spoiler is the suit he is wearing is unlockable but has nothing to do with the story.

i would never have noticed that ever

This is a thing now…

Games announced so far are Final Fantasy VII, Tekken 3, Ridge Racer Type 4, Jumping Flash, Wild Arms. It’ll come with 20 games built inside. It’ll be released on December 3rd at the price of $99.99.

The rest of the games I would like to see

Dino Crisis
Soul Reaver
Tomb Raider 2
Resident Evil 2
Metal Gear Solid
Symphony of the Night
Silent Hill
Medal of Honor
Mortal Kombat 4
Myst
Parasite Eve
Persona 2 Eternal Punishment
Syphon Filter 2
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2
NFL Blitz

He knows his stuff!

IGN says Symphony of the Night and Rondo of Blood may come to PS4. I hope because I always wanted to play Rondo.

The classic would have to have at least 5 hard to get great games for me to consider it.

Saw this earlier at my relatives’ house.

2 RPGs out of 5 so far…??? This is essentially a plug-n-play, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway… glad to see Jumping Flash! on there, although JF!2 is the superior of the two that got released stateside.

TGS Trailer :hearts:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/09/20/playstation-now-adds-downloading-of-ps4-ps2-games/

You can download PS2 and PS4 games if you have PlayStation NOW.

They should have done this from the start. The thing that does suck, at least for now, is that there are only 12 PS2 games and PS3 games aren’t downloadable. If you could download PS3 games, I would want this.

I would have preferred PS2 Backwards Compatibility, but that isn’t happening.

Can’t wait! Looks SOOOOOOO good!

Oh fuck yes. :heart_eyes: And I’m already seeing people whining about him. I drink their tears.

V from DMC5.

Did they call him V because someone at Capcom saw this amazingness?

V has come to

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC in Early 2019.

Never played an Ace Attorney game before so I’m pretty excited for it.

Great memories of those games. I kinda fell off the series awhile back though. I remember buying the 5th one(ithink it was that one one. the first on on 3ds) and doing the first tutorial case thing and never playing it again. It wasn’t even bad or anything just kinda forgot about it. Good to see it still going though. Maybe i’ll return one day.

WOW it is going to other consoles. I love those games. I still have all my carts on DS. Might have to get this though and replay. We’ll see.

Same! I’ve been holding off for the right platform and a good compilation, and this seems like a perfect match.

Never played them so I might now.

Well. Thought some people here would already k ow this, but just in case…

Someone named Chris Taylor had cancer. He really wanted to play Smash Ultimate and Devil May Cry V, but was told he would be gone before their release dates. Some people campaigned for him to play Ultimate early, and it ended up working and Nintendo let him play it early.

He ended up dying not too long after.

RIP.

Friday the 13th is free on PS Plus in October!