Random Video Game News

No More South Park Show; Only Video Game Format In Future

Indigo Prophecy PS4 Remaster

I played the original.

Anyone hear the Rumor about how Red Dead Redemption 2 was supposedly gonna have a trailer at the end of the Sony Press Conference, but it got cancelled due to being too similar to The Orlando Gay Shootout?

Apparently a character running through a Brothel shooting people.

[quote=“Giggler”]Anyone hear the Rumor about how Red Dead Redemption 2 was supposedly gonna have a trailer at the end of the Sony Press Conference, but it got cancelled due to being too similar to The Orlando Gay Shootout?

Apparently a character running through a Brothel shooting people.[/quote]

Not true.

From Adam Boyes Vice President of Third Party Relations at PlayStation

twitter.com/amboyes/status/742841536736419840

Cool

Because I was like people were getting shot up throughout the whole of all the E3 conferences so it sounded stupid to Single out One Game.

Able to play as Female in a Fractured Butthole

This is cool…

kotaku.com/korean-woman-kicks-as … Socialflow

[quote=“spooie”]This is cool…

kotaku.com/korean-woman-kicks-as … Socialflow[/quote]

Zarya is sick I can attest to this. I’m no where near as good but she’s badass if done correctly and I have from time to time.

Anyone who is better than someone consistently though is open to being called a cheater.

It’s interesting to see the esport version of Hara Kiri though.

I got called out for cheating once using the mace in Dark Souls 2. :shrug

Real players use broken straight swords only.

Home wrecker!

Not cheating, but I got vote-booted from a game of MAG in the last few minutes of the match once because my team were dicks.

That said, MAG is dead now. Not that I killed it or anything… I’m just saying. ::slight_smile:

[quote=“spooie”]Not cheating, but I got vote-booted from a game of MAG in the last few minutes of the match once because my team were dicks.

That said, MAG is dead now. Not that I killed it or anything… I’m just saying. ::)[/quote]

MAG always had a player-base that were a bag of dicks. That said I would love a remake or sequel. The chaotic warzones, multiple secondary objectives that effected the flow of the battle, and multiple deployment options were very neat designs. It was squandered by early microtransaction bs, peashooter armaments, under-powered hardware, and frustrating game mechanics.

[youtube]2EPxMTz9Brs[/youtube]

I can’t tell if Urien’s voice actor is who I think it is or if it’s new talent entirely.

[quote=“sixsicksixes”][youtube]2EPxMTz9Brs[/youtube]

I can’t tell if Urien’s voice actor is who I think it is or if it’s new talent entirely.[/quote]

Can’t wait for that Story Mode finally. I need to get back into the game. In some ways I am disappointed. Like the fighters not having personable dialogue against each other. Just same canned crap no matter who you are fighting.

I want an Arcade mode too :frowning:

[youtube]OYSZwtRH22Q[/youtube]

The Thumbnail seems like a TROLL, lol.

Like…want to fins your friends? You THOUGHT you was, lol.

Then his evil grin there.

Obviously, I have been a skeptic of this game since forever. I’m not surprised that it was delayed. I am surprised that it’s for such a brief period. Up to here, this thing has almost seemed like some kind of cruel joke. I will say that the death threats sent to the creator are a little over-the-top. Apparently, people are starting to crack.

Why are people threatening him? Because of the Delay or because theyes finally realized what they’re getting here?

Ostensibly, because of the delay. The illusions are out of hand!

I’m a bit worried No Man’s Sky will feel dated by the time it arrives.

I feel like gaming needs a new leap towards agency in games. Exploring and playing the hero are done to death. I think carving out the world in your own image is the future of things for the foreseeable.

In my mind playing a game like the Witcher 3 but where you can go out and build a house off of some random road and out of materials you create or buy yourself etc… That’s what’s going to separate things I think.

Every game has a hero saving a world or going neck deep into elaborate quest chains with NPC’s spouting exposition and plot points.

I think that’s why Demon’s Soul’s and Dark Souls were so refreshing for many. It focused on rewarding battle experiences and a world that had atmosphere. Which I imagine No Man’s Sky wants.

But we’ve had that for a long while now. Other games like Dual Universe are aspiring to more it seems. And the promise of getting to the center of the universe might be nothing more than a Molyneaux level dick in the eye pile of horseshit.

I’m still wanting it to be great but I wanted it a while ago.

Grundy, that emphasis on going your own way and getting out of the game what you put in has become a trend in the PC space. Crafting has become a major dynamic across a number of genres. Ark: Survival Evolved and Life is Feudal are two that come to mind off the top of my head.