Random Image/Video Spam

The comments on the video are horrible.

I was on the App on PS3 so I couldn’t see the comments. I’ll check them.

[quote=“Omega”]

The comments on the video are horrible.[/quote]
You expected a civil conversation in the comments section?

Haven’t read the comments yet, but the video wasn’t their best. Too one sided since Hulk is barely able to speak english.

Except for Tolkien vs Martin, this season so far isn’t there best.

[youtube]MYeyDYLBjW0[/youtube]

A reminder that we have Super Mario Bros. 2, but no season 2. :frowning:

…One Last Time VHS Trailer to the Star Wars Trilogy. This is the trailer that said that original versions of the trilogy will be sold one last time. 2 years later the Special Editions came out.

[youtube]LAM8eDtN3mY[/youtube]

Peter Jackson’s Dead Alive VHS Promo.

[youtube]Wd3PboJPZUI[/youtube]

Mortal Kombat VHS Promo

[youtube]uScMY8dfBa8[/youtube]

Terminator 2 VHS Promo (this skit is cringe worthy. It’s SO BAD)

[youtube]pA7gvhwC9RI[/youtube]

A 2001 VHS Trailer to Kingdom Hearts. The game came out in 2002

[youtube]BfAAm5cLDeM[/youtube]

Toy Story 2 Teaser Trailer

[youtube]EmNXIAAP0as[/youtube]

This is multiple previews, but the main one is The Making of Jurassic Park Trailer which starts at 6:01

[youtube]8ItgI9EcNcw[/youtube]

Nightmare On Elms Street 3: Dream Warriors VHS Preview hosted by Freddy Krueger.

[youtube]9VooblDVZLI[/youtube]

This is DVD Preview

[youtube]GiCg6daklro[/youtube]

Pirates of the Caribbean Teaser Trailer

[youtube]Q4KTHbJ5tE0[/youtube]

An AOL Preview via 2002.

[youtube]JaPJT4qOdfc[/youtube]

Terminator 2 was suggested to retail at a hundred fucking dollars? Wut?

Robert Patrick in the skit was sad. Another sad stop on his way to Double Dragon.

[quote=“SolomonGrundy”]Terminator 2 was suggested to retail at a hundred fucking dollars? Wut?

Robert Patrick in the skit was sad. Another sad stop on his way to Double Dragon.[/quote]

Doing some research, which wasn’t much, I found out that popular movies really did cost that much. It’s why most of those videos I posted proclaimed that the studio won’t get any of the money for rental. And why Terminator 2 wanted people to buy pre-owned copies.

VHS was still a new thing at the time so they were more expensive. Video Stores like Blockbuster would buy the movies in bulk and thanks to renting them out, they get their money back and then some, so paying $100 just for one movie was normal. Ghostbusters and Empire Strikes Back was $79.99. Another reason why it was so expensive was because the tape themselves. Apparently McDonald’s was selling Dances with Wolves for $7.99 (with purchase of a sandwich) while video stores was selling them price to own at $99.95 and it had a bad habit of breaking. It was a 2 hour tape playing a 3 hour movie. The more expensive the movie, the better the tape is to handle playbacks.

I have VHS copies of Jurassic Park, The Empire Strikes Back and Pulp Fiction. Empire Strikes Back is slightly heaver than Jurassic Park is slight heaver than Pulp Fiction. My 2 X-Play tapes are vastly lighter than all three.

VHS movies became cheaper as more people got VHS players. Terminator 2 came to VHS in 1991 starting at $99.95. Jurassic Park came to VHS in October of 1994 costing $24.99.

forum.dvdtalk.com/other-talk/407 … k-day.html

Crazy!

[youtube]eELsD_dC81A[/youtube]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Oh my god I’ll never order another ditto to ever transform again. :frowning:

Oh my god buy what are those things coming out from the bottom of that Pokémon hugging ditto? D=

Are those ARMS? I NEVER noticed those before…I hope that thing NEVER comes out from beneath that mask.

That thing is a straight up MONSTER. DDDDDD=

[quote=“Giggler”]Oh my god I’ll never order another ditto to ever transform again. :frowning:

Oh my god buy what are those things coming out from the bottom of that Pokémon hugging ditto? D=

Are those ARMS? I NEVER noticed those before…I hope that thing NEVER comes out from beneath that mask.

That thing is a straight up MONSTER. DDDDDD=[/quote]

It’s a Ghost Type they are ghost arms.

All things serve the Beam.

Someone did the Transformers season 1 intro…

… using stop motion toys…

:joy::rofl: