Prototype Opening Cinematic - Zombie citizens, bazookas and total carnage

[gametrailers]49000[/gametrailers]

Sweetness.

O_O I see nothing…

The Video works for me…

Prototype looks meh, though. Especially with inFamous right around the corner.

[quote=“nothere413”]The Video works for me…

Prototype looks meh, though. Especially with inFamous right around the corner.[/quote]

Both look meh if you ask me.

The demo of inFamous was really really fun, though. It felt like Sly Cooper meets GTA4 meets Static Shock.

The controls were what sold it for me.

[quote=“nothere413”]The demo of inFamous was really really fun, though. It felt like Sly Cooper meets GTA4 meets Static Shock.

The controls were what sold it for me.[/quote]

Glad you’re enjoying it.

Thing is the electrical-based powers in Infamous limits what the main character can do… whereas the symbiot-like powers this guy has can pretty much do anything.

So yeah… I’m siding with the mutant symboit guy.

[quote=“Gurren Lagann”]Thing is the electrical-based powers in Infamous limits what the main character can do… whereas the symbiot-like powers this guy has can pretty much do anything.

So yeah… I’m siding with the mutant symboit guy.[/quote]

Prototype vs Infamous! FIGHT!

No. They’re two completely different games.

They’re like exactly the same, down to the generic protagonists. >_>

I like where this is going…But I agree with Drex both games main characters look generic as hell, same goes for the environments of both games.

Neither of you twats have either played nor shown any interest in these games.

Cole’s character wasn’t as bad as I thought he would be in the demo. A little melodramatic, but that’s about it.

And I don’t think we’ve even seen anything about the Prototype character.

Also… Trex… your favorite character is Weegee. Who are you to talk about characters being the same?

Likewise you’ve probably never played a Mario game. >_> Luigi is like 5000% more different than Mario.

[quote=“nothere413”]Neither of you twats have either played nor shown any interest in these games.

Cole’s character wasn’t as bad as I thought he would be in the demo. A little melodramatic, but that’s about it.

And I don’t think we’ve even seen anything about the Prototype character.

Also… Trex… your favorite character is Weegee. Who are you to talk about characters being the same?[/quote]

Nope and I don’t have any interest in them they remind me of the spiderman games.

If they did a Spiderman game with the inFamous engine, it would be pretty good. Probably.

Eh the whole premise for these games is just really tired. I just cant bring myself to get excited about the games, these will be the games I rent during the summer then not finish.

What games? How are they tired? Elaborate.

Sandbox hero games. You know what I’m talking about just because they have that next gen sparkle does not keep them from being boring and stale. And the whole good or evil choices have been beaten to death, I cringe every time some developer shows off a good/evil system as if its the freshest shit we have ever seen. Its not.

Is that so? :stuck_out_tongue:

I lol’d.