Proper Forum Etiquette

I believe this speaks for itself.

That’s exactly how I would personify the backslash. Murdering psychopath jerk. :neutral_face: But I heart him. :heart;

I just love this line though:

“before you call me a fanboy, I own all three systems, so don’t call me a fanboy. but if you own a playstation 3, you eat dicks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.”

:lol Didn’t catch that the first time.

[quote=“nothere413”]I just love this line though:

“before you call me a fanboy, I own all three systems, so don’t call me a fanboy. but if you own a playstation 3, you eat dicks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.”[/quote]
I lol’d! -saves image-

That is win.

I hate seeing name son forums that are like “HAL0g0dChIef” and then they flame threads that arent Halo related or they alwyas include something about Bungie in thier post.

[quote=“Xaldin”]That is win.

I hate seeing name son forums that are like “HAL0g0dChIef” and then they flame threads that arent Halo related or they alwyas include something about Bungie in thier post.[/quote]
Oh the accursed Halofanboy… I use to play nothing but Halo at one point in my life though. Does that make me a Halofanboy?

No. The ones who play it AND act like its the only game ever invented and treat it likes its the most christend immortal game ever invented are the fanboys.

Well… I did lay my Halo 2 copy next to my bible before I went to sleep every night…(joking)

LOL

I pray to Halo every night and sing its praises every Friday when Bungie does their weekly updates.

And the great Master Chief did say to his disciples “This is Spartan 117! Can anyone read me? Over.”

THANKS BE TO THE CHIEF!

[quote=“nothere413”]And the great Master Chief did say to his disciples “This is Spartan 117! Can anyone read me? Over.”

THANKS BE TO THE CHIEF![/quote]

LOl

[SPOILER]I masturbated to cut scenes in Halo 3[/SPOILER]