Pokemon HeartGold and Pokemon SoulSilver (DS) Officially Announced

Release: Fall 2009 (Japan)
Site: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/game/g090508_01.html

Fuck. And yeah.

This is Win

If it’s a proper remake and they keep everything intact, this could be the greatest thing to happen to the DS.

PO-KE-MON!

[quote=“Andrex”]Release: Fall 2009 (Japan)
Site: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/game/g090508_01.html

Fuck. And yeah.[/quote]

Yeah very nice.

FUCK YEAH SEAKING

Could in fact be the best thing to happen to any portable system… ever. That is unless SML2 gets remade with more levels…

-replays pokemon silver- I can’t wait!!!

I want Thunder Yellow.

I would assume it will be just like Fire Red/Leaf Green. They’ll update the graphics and add new things without taking anything away.

SoulSliver?

Like…
[size=200]GIN-TAMA???[/size] :love;

But seriously, I shat bricks. :shocked;

[youtube]J8Mm75hxX7Q&hd=1[/youtube]

As you can see, your starter follows you throughout the game, similar to Pokemon Yellow. You got no excuse now Chad bish. :neutral_face:

Original vs Remake:

[quote=“Andrex”][youtube]J8Mm75hxX7Q&hd=1[/youtube]

As you can see, your starter follows you throughout the game, similar to Pokemon Yellow. You got no excuse now Chad bish. :neutral_face:

Original vs Remake:

[/quote]

They just had to go an appease him eh. I actually I’d probably prefer it didn’t. Oh well I wonder what changes they made besides the obvious graphical ones.

[quote=“Andrex”] As you can see, your starter follows you throughout the game, similar to Pokemon Yellow. You got no excuse now Chad bish. :neutral_face:

Original vs Remake:

[/quote]

Call me when it’s in full 3-d and 3rd person. >_>

I won’t be able to because I’ll be jumping up and down with excitement (if that were to happen). <_<

Also GAF says that there will be a deep system of visual changes that can be inherited from the parents. Like, a notched-ear Pikachu will breed a notch-eared Pichu.

I always thought breeding in Pokemon was a creepy idea. I’m already trapping animals in balls now I’m letting them screw to reap the rewards. >_>

Chad you’d be a Ditto if you were a Pokemon. >_> Genderless whore used for breeding. :stuck_out_tongue::wine;

0_o >_____________________>

And you’d always be paired with female Snorlaxes and Miltanks. :stuck_out_tongue:

If they bring back day and night, the radio, and all that jazz, this is most definitely in my top 3 most anticipated games.