Please Team Ninja, dont do this

http://kotaku.com/5279206/will-team-ninja-take-the-slutty-route-with-samus

Yeah, you wanna see Samus Aran bounce around with her zero suit on, dontcha? :wink:

Well she had bigger… umm… you know in Brawl than in that trailer, so it gives me hope.

Plus Itagaki is long gone and he was probably the driving force behind all their female “admiring” in their old games.

Plus the whole, you know, this being a Nintendo property thing.

[quote=“Andrex”]Well she had bigger… umm… you know in Brawl than in that trailer, so it gives me hope.

Plus Itagaki is long gone and he was probably the driving force behind all their female “admiring” in their old games.

Plus the whole, you know, this being a Nintendo property thing.[/quote]

Even their new games have… “admiring”.

Ninja Gaiden certainly did.

Don’t pretend like you don’t want that. All men are pigs the sooner you accept that the easier it will be. :confused:

Look boobies!!1!!!1111!!11!!

[quote=“sbf717”]Don’t pretend like you don’t want that. All men are pigs the sooner you accept that the easier it will be. :confused:

[/quote]

Lets hope Team Ninja does not take that route!

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

THIS WOULD BE THE MATURE ROUTE THEY TAKE

[quote=“mr_knucklehead”]OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

THIS WOULD BE THE MATURE ROUTE THEY TAKE[/quote]

Samus is all like “Hey bounty Hunter guy… check this out!”

And then she sleeps with him so he’ll go to jail quietly.

I hope they do.:smiley:

[quote=“Andrex”]Well she had bigger… umm… you know in Brawl than in that trailer, so it gives me hope.

Plus the whole, you know, this being a Nintendo property thing.[/quote]

I dunno if you have seen what they made Ayane like in NGS2 <_<

In any case Yosuke Hayashi is my second favorite developer so I probably will be picking this up

[quote=“sbf717”]Don’t pretend like you don’t want that. All men are pigs the sooner you accept that the easier it will be. :confused:

[/quote]

Yay! :slight_smile:

@Sakito: Itagaki was still around for that game. >.>

You don’t see April in TMNT Smash Up having massive, jibbling, um… do you?

inb4 Kumi

I was talking about Sigma 2 which I thought he left before it.

I’m pretty sure Sigma 2 was never touched by Captain Ugly since he said if NG2 ever appeared on PS3 it would be a lose of face for everyone involved. >_>

Ah yes the PS3 port. But the main game was already in place wasn’t it?

Yeah but they added new costumes to the PS3 one that make them more whoreish…that was done of their own free will. >_>

Nintendo may not let them take it too far.

[quote=“nothere413”]Samus is all like “Hey bounty Hunter guy… check this out!”

And then she sleeps with him so he’ll go to jail quietly.[/quote]

That cartoon is almost grotesque, or maybe it’s just me. Naturaly sexy is more sexy to me than looking like a gal’s had as much of a boob job as possible without her chest exploding.