Ohhh gawd Mass Effect 2 Pre-E3 video.

[YOUTUBE]3HOWZKhnRJ4[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HOWZKhnRJ4

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_7828_en.html HD download

Buckets have been camed :smiley:

I need to track down a good FAQ on what happen in Mass Effect 1(or at least the major events) then get the 2nd book.

I’m sooooooo excited :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So you never played the first game and only listened to the audio soundtrack… and yet you’re still super hyped? v_v

You sound like a poser. >_>

[quote=“Andrex”]So you never played the first game and only listened to the audio soundtrack… and yet you’re still super hyped? v_v

You sound like a poser. >_>[/quote]

I also read the first book :confused:

And I know you aren’t talking about posing. Make Sure you aren’t excited for that new Kingdom Hearts on DS since you don’t have a PS2 so you couldn’t play 1 or 2 (Hopefully your sister kicks you everytime to try to grab her’s)

No, you just need to PLAY the first game. To really get into this story it needs to be played.

Do I like Mass Effect?
This is what my 360 looks like (not my pic, but same skin)

Why don’t you play the game…This is looking like how I wanted ME1 to be like, this is going to be so much win too bad its not coming out in 09.

[quote=“Asrugan”]No, you just need to PLAY the first game. To really get into this story it needs to be played.

Do I like Mass Effect?
This is what my 360 looks like (not my pic, but same skin)
[/quote]

But my imagination is more powerful than any console on the planet :frowning:

But seriously I REALLY got into the first book. Probably because I got the audiobook so I could just lay back with all the lights off and dream it up in my head while it was read to me.

But I’ll probably still go through the first game but I’m holding out for a 360 Slim to be announced at E3 so I have no way of doing it.

I can however for less than $20 get the next book. >_<

[quote=“sbf717”]But my imagination is more powerful than any console on the planet :frowning:

But seriously I REALLY got into the first book. Probably because I got the audiobook so I could just lay back with all the lights off and dream it up in my head while it was read to me.

But I’ll probably still go through the first game but I’m holding out for a 360 Slim to be announced at E3 (which considering the PS3 Slim is coming out in Sept and I think MS will have a model out this year) so I have no way of doing it.

I can however for less than $20 get the next book. >_<[/quote]

I highly doubt that the 360 will get a slim version and that they will announce this at E3.

Poser. >_>

Just go buy a damn 360 already.

[quote=“Andrex”]So you never played the first game and only listened to the audio soundtrack… and yet you’re still super hyped? v_v

You sound like a poser. >_>[/quote]

and it only took you 3 years . . .

:frown;:frown;:frown;

[quote=“sbf717”]I also read the first book :confused:

And I know you aren’t talking about posing. Make Sure you aren’t excited for that new Kingdom Hearts on DS since you don’t have a PS2 so you couldn’t play 1 or 2 (Hopefully your sister kicks you everytime to try to grab her’s)[/quote]

I played Chain of Memories, bish. :disgust;

You remember when you met me. :astonished:

its ony been 3 years . . ?

feels like longer . . .

alot longer :neutral_face: . . .

[quote=“SCIco_Draken”]its ony been 3 years . . ?

feels like longer . . .

alot longer :neutral_face: . . .[/quote]

Feels like that to me too. :heart; :heart;

:neutral_face: kicks

Dot dot dot …

dont beat yourself up over it andy, its not your fault . . .

wait . . . nvm . . .

youre not even fucking doing it right :confused: . . .

[quote=“SCIco_Draken”]dont beat yourself up over it andy, its not your fault . . .

wait . . . nvm . . .

youre not even fucking doing it right :confused: . . .[/quote]

dot dot dot dot dot dot …

I know :slight_smile:

doot doot doot. . . >,>