NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just found out the person who plays the racist autobots in Transformers Revenge of the Fallen is one of my favorite voice actors Tom Kenny the voice of Spongebob Squarepants one of my favorite shows of all time! :frowning:

shoots self

sux2bu

It does how could he! This is one of the lowest moments of his career by far. Anybody who was involved with this movie just hit an extreme low point in their careers.

“They should call you whiners Dr. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

In all seriousness though, that does suck.

My name is Dr. Worm.

Fixed because it’s true. :smiley:

I’M NOT A REAL DOCTOR BUT I AM A REAL WORM I AM AN ACTUAL WORM!

I hate how annoying his Spongebob voice has gotten. It’s really obnoxious. :frown;

sick sig

Thanks man. It’s by Orioto, he’s done tons of other high-res stuff and posts it on GAF.

You can’t say that really. Just because some of us didn’t care for the move, the numbers say otherwise. You don’t make that much at the box office just seeing it once. Fanboys are going back again and again.

Sad people.

I heard Dr. Worm likes to playt the drums.

meh on both parts. There’s a good chance that I won’t see Transformers 2 till the DVD comes out so I really dont care and I’m not too big on that whole Spongebob thing.

You’re failing to see the big picture that Groob is illustrating so well. It’s not about your personal perception of the film. Your idea of this being a “low point” in the actor’s careers is wrong. Shia and Fox will continue to get lead roles in major films as will anyone else who was in this movie; or at least minor roles.

Speaking generally here:

By the way, the robots aren’t racist. They’re a caricature of urban people in general, this includes all races. If you think only black people talk like that and get gold fillings then the problem is you, not the obviously ludicrous portrayal.

[quote=“WalterMclure”]Speaking generally here:

By the way, the robots aren’t racist. They’re a caricature of urban people in general, this includes all races. If you think only black people talk like that and get gold fillings then the problem is you, not the obviously ludicrous portrayal.[/quote]

Shut the hell up. Shit was racist.

It’s like you can’t read at all.

A very fine argument there Jelani. I see you’ve moved away from your original point, which as of now has been thoroughly discredited, and moved on to complaining about the racist depiction of two characters in the movie which, as has been previously stated, is no more racist than things you would find in dozens of other movies and TV shows.

I find it odd that you’re so up in arms about this, especially to the point where you’re telling people to stfu because your point of view is, naturally, the objectively correct one.

So would have it been ok if they depicted them as a couple of rednecks with heavy southern accents?

Absolutely not. That’s fucking annoying as shit.