No Man's Sky ✪ Captain's Log

[quote=“Son ALA”]

Is there a time limit? Deaths in Ark used to be such a pain in the ass since you would have 10 minutes before your items decomposed.It sucked when you weren’t to familiar with your surroundings at first. Then I just started building random utility closets with a bed and a dresser full of necessities[/quote]

No time limit that I’ve seen. I did run into the problem of repeat attacks though. See I haven’t buffed up my ship weapons and I still have the starter ship. I tried flying towards one of the stars in my system and got attacked while doing so. Killed, came back and attacked again 2 more times.

Eventually I got my stuff back, didn’t see a timer and I think my stuff was just sitting there. One reason I had trouble getting it was because I grabbed fuel on the way there to boost an when I picked my stuff up I didn’t have enough space to get it all etc…

Are there rawks in this game? I could sure play a game with lots and lots of rawks.

lmao

And you get to name the rocks.

[youtube]B4PBj-TI2b8[/youtube]

So it’s Sean’s fault.

More like people being gullible. Its like when Peter Molyneux talks about a game. Sounds amazing till you realize tons of that cool stuff doesn’t actually exist and wouldn’t even exist in sequels.

I knew it was all lies and trash the moment I saw the first IGN Playthrough videos with Sean.

Videos were bare, basic and dry.

I been hating since the beginning. An ORIGINAL Hater.

The media also ran off with it hyping it to the moon and back. Total Britscuit details it in a recent video.

[youtube]RvAwB7ogkik[/youtube]

:lol

That cracked me up sooooo much more than it shoulda lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Oh my god the source is REAL. LOOOOL

[youtube]-w-58hQ9dLk[/youtube]

Uh Gigs…

That’s the actual suicide of Budd Dwyer.

Maybe not intended to show real snuff?

[quote=“SolomonGrundy”]Uh Gigs…

That’s the actual suicide of Budd Dwyer.

Maybe not intended to show real snuff?[/quote]

Ahhhh omg. I thought it was from a movie or something! Shame on you, Giggler!

… A lot more bloody than I imagined… :uhh

[quote=“NorthStarKen”]

Ahhhh omg. I thought it was from a movie or something! Shame on you, Giggler!

… A lot more bloody than I imagined… :uhh[/quote]

Tidbit of trivia. Filter’s biggest song was “Nice Shot” which was inspired by the incident.

The way the camera zooms in too is cinematic and made me think it was a movie. In real life some camera man actually did that. Crazy.

Yeah, I imagine when news happens they reflex to capturing it. I’d imagine it went so quick he probably didn’t have time to contemplate it. It’s professional and good in that regard but very grim.

Anyway, the game is amazing and I will copy my FB post about it.