Nintendo's new Catchphrase.

“Sit on This, Waggle This Around, and Stick Your Finger in Here.”

DO IT!

Hey put your finger in this…it does stuff…no really…come back…

We’ll see Nintendo full body VR suits next E3

“Sit on This, Waggle This Around, Put this on, and Stick Your Finger in Here.”

I’m sorry, but I have to say this.

In appealing to gamer phobic potential gamers, Natal is really going in the right direction over adding half a dozen peripherals a year that do different things. Controllerless is more apealing to non gamers than controllers with 8 attatchments.

[quote=“Asrugan”]I’m sorry, but I have to say this.

In appealing to gamer phobic potential gamers, Natal is really going in the right direction over adding half a dozen peripherals a year that do different things. Controllerless is more apealing to non gamers than controllers with 8 attatchments.[/quote]

Yeah, really… but I don’t like motion controls that much in general.

Me neither but hes right all the stupid shit that comes with the Wii is retarded and costly finding something in my house scanning it and using it is alot better.

In appealing to gamer phobic potential gamers, Natal is really going in the right direction over adding half a dozen peripherals a year that do different things. Controllerless is more apealing to non gamers than controllers with 8 attatchments.[/quote]

that line of direction wont get me a steel battalion 2 any faster :confused: . . .

Only the Wii Balance Board and MotionPlus are required for certain games, the rest are plastic shells. Don’t like them, don’t use them. It’s just like Guitar Hero. You could play without them, but they’re there to make the experience more immersive.

There’s nothing more immersive then just using your body and imagination (along with what’s on screen)

That said, they have to deliver what they are promising.

[quote=“Asrugan”]There’s nothing more immersive then just using your body and imagination (along with what’s on screen)

That said, they have to deliver what they are promising.[/quote]

I can see alot of casual stuff coming for natal.

That being said, I see alot of casual eyetoy junk in the future as well.

Natal will keep Nintendo on there toes but like Ive said before Nintendo already has there brand out there the wii is widely known to the casual crowd it will be hard for MS to topple that.

[quote=“nothere413”]I can see alot of casual stuff coming for natal.

That being said, I see alot of casual eyetoy junk in the future as well.[/quote]

Anytime you make something easy and accessible you’ll get that though, the PS2 and Wii have also had thier share of crap.

I wonder how the community devs will use it…

[quote=“Asrugan”]Anytime you make something easy and accessible you’ll get that though, the PS2 and Wii have also had thier share of crap.

I wonder how the community devs will use it…[/quote]

Can’t see many being interested.
These look strictly first party.