Nintendo to revive a dead and buried game?

“There’s a game that’s thought to be dead that Nintendo’s reviving, and it’s not one that people would expect. It was very much a title that was dead and buried - very officially cancelled.”

My first thought is scalebound becuase of Nintendos relationship with platinum.

Nintendo found a book on the dark arts and now is down with necromancy.

Talk about a Get…

I hope its Mega Man Legends 3

Finally, the sadness about The Sadness will come to an end. :stuck_out_tongue:

Project H.A.M.M.E.R. or I riot.

What i want it to be is eternal darkness 2. It seems to be scalebound. Nintendo is definitely investing into a relationship with platinum

Wonderful 101 saving bayonetta astral chain and now possibly saving scalebound.

If they get Scalebound and it is good, Microsoft will have egg all over its face.

I’m sure there is no way the game would be anything below outstanding if it were true after the embarrassment suffered prior. That would have reignited a fire in their hearts and forced them to actually focus on the game.

Supposedly it was Kamiya’s passion project.

Just fuck (AKA make Platinum second party) already.

@sbf717 already hates them so it’s not like doing that would change things lol.

Well they are getting alot of the projects. This gen Nintendo has pretty much funded most of Platinum’s games.

The fact Nintendo is funding more Bayonetta and other projects shows it wasn’t just a fluke.

Now we need Wonderful 102.

That would be amazing, Kamiya is destined to burn every bridge he builds so when he starts hating Nintendo but can’t escape to make games for other platforms he will finally leave the industry and be forced into obscurity. :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

Everyone… wins…? :confused:

Lol, i would like to see that summed up in an Ocean’s whatever number wrapup style where we see how all of that plays out. @sbf717