Nintendo partners with Universal Studios to create theme park attractions

Let’s just hope we don’t get another Universal Studios video game.

Also, there needs to be an F-Zero ride. A ride that goes so freaking fast that it gives you a face-lift.

I almost made a thread of this. Should have been done a long time ago except only by Nintendo and not a partnership. This could be the first step however.

I’m pretty sure Nintendo has no experience in making theme parks its clearly why they partnered.

Seems like Nintendo has gotten really aggressive in terms of marketing their IP now.

One thing about this is Nintendo is probably going to very fiercely guard their IP even more than usual now.

Nobody knows how to effin ride a bike either at first Barc! :frowning:

lol

First Theme Parks then movies, then the world!

VIDEO ARMAGEDDON.

[youtube]uEbqd2QMkuw[/youtube]

Rumored to be happening.

I’ve always wanted a Super Mario Land. I mean the actual land where you can meet goombas, ride yoshis and punch the bottoms of question mark boxes

In all honesty I think in many ways Mario, Zelda and other titles speak more to the 30 somethings and younger than perhaps Mickey does, or Betty Boop or (insert princess here).

Maybe that’s just my bias talking.

Either way it stands a chance of having a less creepy factor for adults to be totally into it and taking vacations there, especially if they don’t have kids themselves lmao

[quote=“SolomonGrundy”]In all honesty I think in many ways Mario, Zelda and other titles speak more to the 30 somethings and younger than perhaps Mickey does, or Betty Boop or (insert princess here).

Maybe that’s just my bias talking.

Either way it stands a chance of having a less creepy factor for adults to be totally into it and taking vacations there, especially if they don’t have kids themselves lmao[/quote]

I think you are right (except Betty Boop is a bit sexualized… lol)

I mean a shit ton of adults, especially the NES generation will be able to share the familiarity with of the characters and series’ with their kids. I think Nintendo really picked the right time to do this because a huge amount of people who grew up playing Nintendo systems have kids of their own and those kids prob have at least a regular Wii.

Yeah, and retro gaming in general is pretty big. A lot of indie pixel art games around these days which I think opens up people to going and checking out older consoles or at least Wii or Wii-U’s virtual Console.

Five or six years ago it wasn’t quite the same I don’t think.

This is what I think Nintendo is going for.

Basically make their IP everywhere and make it as appealing as possible.

We finally got details. 5 year necro bump.

Dayum, 5 years, im glad we’re getting this close to the point of japan getting it first. so, it kind of sounds like its going to be similar to Cars Land. one feature it should have is spinning if you get hit by something