Nintendo Dropping a hint for this years E3?

Today on Nintendo’s virtual console they released The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask. Could this be a hint about what will be shown at E3? Could they have released this title to help build hype about the new Wii Zelda? What are your thoughts and feelings about this step taken by Nintendo, and what do you think of the game in and of its self?

No.

NO.

[size=167][color=Red]The only Zelda game at E3 will be Spirit Tracks. Be glad that we’re even getting that.[/size]

Majora’s Mask was released as the 300th Virtual Console game, that’s the only reason it was released today. Nintendo’s Zelda team is busy with Spirit Tracks right now. Don’t expect a Zelda Wii unveiling until late 2010 at the earliest.

Don’t expect a Mario platformer either.

[quote=“Andrex”]No.

NO.

[size=167][color=Red]The only Zelda game at E3 will be Spirit Tracks. Be glad that we’re even getting that.[/size]

Majora’s Mask was released as the 300th Virtual Console game, that’s the only reason it was released today. Nintendo’s Zelda team is busy with Spirit Tracks right now. Don’t expect a Zelda Wii unveiling until late 2010 at the earliest.

Don’t expect a Mario platformer either.[/quote]

:Q …Hey i can dream cant i. Sorry ur getting upset with someones thoughts and opinions. No need to just freak out lol.

It’s just everyone does this EVERY YEAR and then when they DON’T have those specific games they freak out. “NINTENDO’S ABANDONING THE HARDCORE OH NOES!!! WAHH!!”

Quite frankly I became at peace with whatever Nintendo does and doesn’t announce. In this industry, you must be patient. Usually, they are in fact developing the games you want, they just don’t come out and say it when you necessarily want them to. If you stop expecting megatons on certain dates and times, then you’ll ultimately be much happier.

Miyamoto said earlier this year E3 probably wouldn’t be the place to unveil the next Zelda. So, I’m going to go with his word over a bunch of baseless speculation.

I forsee info on Pikmin.
And Shaun White 2. OHHH YEAHHH!

[quote=“Andrex”]It’s just everyone does this EVERY YEAR and then when they DON’T have those specific games they freak out. “NINTENDO’S ABANDONING THE HARDCORE OH NOES!!! WAHH!!”

Quite frankly I became at peace with whatever Nintendo does and doesn’t announce. In this industry, you must be patient. Usually, they are in fact developing the games you want, they just don’t come out and say it when you necessarily want them to. If you stop expecting megatons on certain dates and times, then you’ll ultimately be much happier.

Miyamoto said earlier this year E3 probably wouldn’t be the place to unveil the next Zelda. So, I’m going to go with his word over a bunch of baseless speculation.[/quote]

Its fun though.

Not when your hopes are crushed it isn’t.

It looks like a waste of hope to me.

Pikmin 3 and “LINKS ON A TRAIN” are coming. Be happy with those.

[SPOILER]Even if the latter will probably be terrible.[/SPOILER]

So a release on Virtual console suddenly means a new game at E3? I think your seeing things that aren’t there. While is possible they may show Zelda footage its not because of Majora’s Mask being released on virtual console.

Nintendo has release games for the VC to hype a related release.

@ Andrex As for getting your hopes up…after last year my hopes arent anywhere near up. Just having fun getting the rumor mill going ya know just having fun lol.

They need to update smash bros with better online play…shit.

You know what even if all Nintendo did was come out and tell us that with the opening up of the SD card they are now going to be offering DLC for a majority of there major titles then I would be happy.

Hmm, I’ve never played it, worth it on the VC?

It’s a love/hate game. No one can really decide for you…

I did like OoT, I just never got around to playing Majora’s Mask

That’s the thing. Half the people who like Oot like Majora, but half of them don’t.

Some people prefer Majora’s Mask, even.

I, personally, don’t really care for either.

To me it is a must have. Im one of those who actually like Majora’s Mask equally or more than OoT.