New Megaman Handheld game (Crap x Crap = Crap

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=18469]

Apparently it’s a Battle Network and Star Force crossover.

Don’t know if want, yet.

(Andrex is still gay, though.)

Classic, X, Zero, ZX > Legends >>> Battle Network, Star Force

Probably. Haven’t played Legends but platformers are the best, and the BN/SF series is the absolute worst, so it has to be somewhere in there.

[quote=“Andrex”]Classic, X, Zero, ZX > Legends >>> Battle Network, Star Force

Probably. Haven’t played Legends but platformers are the best, and the BN/SF series is the absolute worst, so it has to be somewhere in there.[/quote]

Star Force and Battle Network can’t be put in the same category. BN is great, SF is shit.

That’s why I don’t know if I want this game. Oh and way to rank two series that you haven’t even played…

ZX wins because of the option for a female megaman <.<

If it’s a sidescrolling action game, then YAY.

It it’s a tactical RPG with an animal’s face on his arm cannon, then BOO.

:confused:

Don’t edit my posts again…

I’M FUCKING WATCHING YOU!

[quote=“spooie”]If it’s a sidescrolling action game, then YAY.

It it’s a tactical RPG with an animal’s face on his arm cannon, then BOO.[/quote]

Did you not read the title? It’s taking the worst MM spinoffs and spinoffing a game from them, you do the math (answer’s in the title).

Battle network games were great. hope this turns out as good as them

and andrex why didn’t you like the battle network or star force games? i’d like to know as i trust your opinions when it comes to video games

[quote=“Refugio”]Battle network games were great. hope this turns out as good as them

and andrex why didn’t you like the battle network or star force games? i’d like to know as i trust your opinions when it comes to video games[/quote]
Weren’t my bag, man.

Don’t edit my posts again…

I’M FUCKING WATCHING YOU![/quote]

Oh common you two, play nicly, or I’m taking away your toys again…

I’m sorry, I didn’t get a chance to travel into the future yesterday.
:Q

[quote=“spooie”]I’m sorry, I didn’t get a chance to travel into the future yesterday.
:Q[/quote]
But aren’t you some X-Play deity? That should be more than enough. :Q

Battle Network and Star Force are the worst Megaman games I had the displeasure of playing.

X Series > Legends > Classic, Battle Network, ZX Series > Zero Series

Haven’t played Star Force yet.

With that said, I have yet to play a bad Mega Man game, so I’ll be picking this up once I get the money.

[quote=“Little_Goten”]X Series > Legends > Classic, Battle Network, ZX Series > Zero Series

Haven’t played Star Force yet.

With that said, I have yet to play a bad Mega Man game, so I’ll be picking this up once I get the money.[/quote]

Star Force is crap… Sorry.

But I love the first 3 Battle Networks.

I feel that the original and X series are the best followed by the Zero series for changing the gameplay and giving a slightly darker story. The Battle Network games I have roms of but just haven’t felt like playing :stuck_out_tongue:

All you have to do is play the first 3 Battle network games.

Than you’ve pretty much played the rest.

And its actually

Classic>Legends>X>XZ>Zero>don’t care.