Natal

Holy shit. Nintendo better be ready to step up thier game.

This stuff is just incredible, and the uses are just mind blowing.

Meh. All those games looked like 20 minutes of fun at the most.

True but you can get really physical with this without buying a zillion peripherals to do so. That is what they are trying to get at beating Nintendo at their own game with a cheaper price point. MS is really getting aggressive its like the realized they are in second place and would like to be in first (not happening) but they are trying to say the least.

It’s not the games they showed, but the potential of what the tool can do. It won’t be these people bringing us the break through uses, it’ll be those devs who can set aside conventional thinking and create a whole new interactive experience.

I’m most excited by the inclusion of voice recognition as well. Finally the RTS I always dreamed about where I’m selecting units with my hand and giving them commands with my voice is at hand!!

Where the fuck is Ubisolf when you need them?? Get cracking on EndWar 2 NOW DAMNIT :neutral_face:

Yeah this and an FPS would be major.

Unless its in alot of games well its not going to matter much. I’ll be happy if they start using it in mainstream titles right but only Nintendo seems to know how to do that.

[quote=“sbf717”]I’m most excited by the inclusion of voice recognition as well. Finally the RTS I always dreamed about where I’m selecting units with my hand and giving them commands with my voice is at hand!!

Where the fuck is Ubisolf when you need them?? Get cracking on EndWar 2 NOW DAMNIT :neutral_face:[/quote]

I did not even think about that. Starcraft II on 360 please!

Yeah Endwar wasn’t good if there’s going to be an FPS on a console let it be Starcraft 2.

fixed.

Meh. I don’t think it would work that well.

Thats what I meant.

/care

And this bothers you because?

it’s a thing of motion controller, seen it, been there.

True but its alot better than what Nintendo has to offer at the moment. So yeah.

Wii Motion Plus will probably change that.

Looks pretty cool but then again I said the same thing about Home before and look how that turned out :frown;

Home is a work in progress as far as I’m concerned.

Is that so?

And the nunchuk offers more precision than this, not to mention IR and MotionPlus. This is just EyeToy 2.0.

Not to put it down but saying “OMFG MS IS TOTALLY GONNA BEAT NINTENDO NOW!!!” is just silly.