My experience at gamestop

Was incredibly pleasant I don’t know what problems people have with the stores or their employees honestly.

Also I got a PSN card and right now downloadin Flower

i once went to gamestop and the young lady that worked there wouldn’t let me use my edge card to buy a used guitar because i didn’t have it on me.

she had quite the attitude.

I went to Gamestop one time and the guy at the front counter kept trying to sell me a bunch of crappy Gameboy Color games. Like a 10 dollar batman game…

I went to Gamestop one time and bought a game and walked out.

It was eye boggling and gratifying at the same time.

I want to GameStop one time and some kid in a Watchmen shirt followed me around because he saw me reading the comic.

Another time I made the mistake of saying that the Remake was one of my favorite games when a guy was buying it. He came back two days later saying it was “wasn’t working” and refused to talk to anyone but me. When I saw the disc, it was in great condition.

I met a nice, completely unbiased guy who worked there. I bought loco roco 2.

We exchanged PSN ID’s

I walked out.

But yeah, the people i know with watchmen shirts are all crazy. Watchmen POSTERS on the other hand…Totally different story

______>

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q38/nightshade94123/n1057907391_30340469_1103.jpg

[quote=“nightshade_II”]I met a nice, completely unbiased guy who worked there. I bought loco roco 2.

We exchanged PSN ID’s

I walked out.

But yeah, the people i know with watchmen shirts are all crazy. Watchmen POSTERS on the other hand…Totally different story

______>

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q38/nightshade94123/n1057907391_30340469_1103.jpg[/quote]

But… I have a Watchmen shirt…

THIS one to be exact.

The guy had this one.

Ryan, i knew you were gonna link to that

Why’s that?

Because everyone i know who has one has that one.

And i know you.

we’re friends.

[quote=“nightshade_II”]Because everyone i know who has one has that one.

And i know you.

we’re friends.[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Kumiko”]I want to GameStop one time and some kid in a Watchmen shirt followed me around because he saw me reading the comic.

Another time I made the mistake of saying that the Remake was one of my favorite games when a guy was buying it. He came back two days later saying it was “wasn’t working” and refused to talk to anyone but me. When I saw the disc, it was in great condition.[/quote]

That guy came back tonight and wouldn’t leave me alone with questions about RE5 and then asked me if I played Twin Snakes. I made the mistake of saying yes.

I went to EBgames (Aka Gamestop) one time and always wanted to buy a PSN Card, then I realized that It wasn’t available on Canada, only USA has it…

:frowning: